7 deadly sins

DrUnk MoNKeY

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest imported_Tesseract

This poll is atually true!!!

Sloth is the #1 choice by people who spend their whole days in a website...hahaha, thats my pick aswell, combined with lust...killer combo

Guest imported_Tesseract

Oh, and by looking at the list again...its so sick how christianity bans every sort of pleasure in life...this religion is so based in fear its ridiculous to be part of it.

Its forehanded that each and everyone of us will sin one way or another so you need to apologise all your life to redeem your self from being SO human

^^ that's why I'm in the market for a new religion. I was considering Buddhism, but I don't know about that whole self denial thing.

The catholic religion has to be the worst in terms of fear. I went to catholic school and they literally put the fear of god into you.

Put me down for sloth as well...that and a bit of wrath.

It has to be wrath, I'm not one to keep my cool easily. I bottle up alot of stuff, and really my bottle is full, so if anybody pushes me beyond my limit, I blow up very quickly. Its rare though, when ever it happens i try to breath easily and cool off before rage kicks in.

Guest imported_Tesseract
Originally posted by SteveAustin

^^ that's why I'm in the market for a new religion.

I decided to step out of the supermarket, If you're honest to yourself you find your own god which allows you to live a happy life. After life, theres nothing, thats why its so precious.

Originally posted by SteveAustin

^^ that's why I'm in the market for a new religion. I was considering Buddhism, but I don't know about that whole self denial thing.

The catholic religion has to be the worst in terms of fear. I went to catholic school and they literally put the fear of god into you.

Put me down for sloth as well...that and a bit of wrath.

check out zen buddhism..

it's more about live and let live, with a good attitude..

Zen practice involves letting go of preconceptions, dualistic thinking, religious abstractions and any other false categories of thought. Read Seng-Ts'an, the Third Founding Teacher of Zen on this matter. R.H. Blythe called Zen "the unsymbolization of the world." It is practiced by Christians, Jews, and people of all sorts of religious or non-religious backgrounds. It is a way of simply seeing life without abstractions and preconceptions, and thus can enhance and clarify any religious faith.

There is no doctrine, no system of beliefs in Zen. Zen is spontaneity in living. A transformation of our consciousness. To transform the way we experience right now... right here.

Zen might be defined as waking up in the present. It's an experience that defies abstractions, an awakening to just this, what is here, now, and seeing it as for the first time in every moment. Suchness.

What's gone is already gone

and what hasn't come needs no thought

now for a right-now line

plums are ripe and gardenias in bloom.

- Stonehouse

gyeah, one hand clapping.

Originally posted by Tesseract

I decided to step out of the supermarket, If you're honest to yourself you find your own god which allows you to live a happy life. After life, theres nothing, thats why its so precious.

I hear ya. That's kinda where I'm at right now. I like the idea of body, mind and soul...plus the whole spiritual enlightenment tip.

thanks !@#$%...I'll check that out.