7/23/04

hahahaha

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

what the fuck man,did you go into a time warp to catch these fucking flicks or what???old old ass shit...nigga im trying to see whats new not whats been farting around west texas for the last 4 years...nigga dont be bothering me with old ass shit like this no more when im trying to sleep...ol little ass photos.....nigga what....

Originally posted by TURBO DOG

what the fuck man,did you go into a time warp to catch these fucking flicks or what???old old ass shit...nigga im trying to see whats new not whats been farting around west texas for the last 4 years...nigga dont be bothering me with old ass shit like this no more when im trying to sleep...ol little ass photos.....nigga what....

hahahaha......

Originally posted by TURBO DOG

sorry dum fuck none of these are from west texas

Archived