Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

<>

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by BROWNer, Jun 17, 2002.

1. BROWNer

BROWNer Guest

2. Big Bruno

Big Bruno Senior Member

take a look around

3. --zeSto--

--zeSto-- Guest

In a free society, police agencies respond to evidence of planned and actual criminal activity.

Police officers in a free society keep the peace; they do not investigate citizens and activities unless there is some reason to investigate.

In a free society, police do not investigate citizens' attitudes toward the central government, only their action.

Citizen dissent is lawful in a free society and police agencies do not investigate citizens' attitudes toward the criminal justice apparatus.

yikes!

4. girl-lies

girl-lies Junior Member

http://www.hermes-press.com/bush_con.jpg'>

!!! (not the band.. but !!! is a good .. um.. wait.. band?.. musical group?)

5. TEARZ

TEARZ Guest

browner did you hear the new autechre ep/dvd? this dude i know was fucking with it on his computer; i only saw a minute of it or two, but it seemed like something you'd at least need to see, like it or not. i'm wondering if the whole thing was like what i saw... split second industrial visuals...

6. vinyl junkie

vinyl junkie Elite Member

about 15 cops raided my work on saturday to arrest one of my employees... no warrant, didn't read him his rights, and they offered no explaination... so, uh... yeah...

7. BROWNer

BROWNer Guest

um......i've heard something about a recent release, through an online
    review i came upon somehow, but when i tried to track down the ep through
    the label, i found nothing.......
    why would i need to see it, like it or not? what, is it some brutal policing stuff?
    G8 shit?
    how about the music?

8. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

one week till g8 whos as hyped as i am?

oh yeah its being held here.

9. BROWNer

BROWNer Guest

you gonna be demonstrating ttboyboy?

10. Intangible

Intangible 12oz Legend

11. TEARZ

TEARZ Guest

like i said, i saw/heard about 1 full minute or so.... it was clear that the images were set to go with the music, and their must have been some painstaking editing becuase the images fly at you... i thought i was having a heart attack... not really g8 stuff that i saw- more like pictures of metal and shit.
    dude was saying that it was put out on another label?? if that helps at all. he was a hardcore fan and i am not so much so...
    if that's any help at all...

12. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

i cant take that sort of risk right now.
    the city is in a polics state.
    court systems have been shut down entirley, if you go to jail for protesting you will be held with out bail, with out a chance of appearing before a judge for 2 and a half weeks.

13. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned

14. BROWNer

BROWNer Guest

tearz:http://www.absorb.org/img/reviews/d_aedvd5.jpg'> [img]http://www.absorb.org/img/reviews/d_aedvd7.jpg'>
    thanks for the info, i found out a bit more of it...these are stills
    from the title track. its called gantz graf, and its released on their
    regular label, but for some reason they don't want anyone to know.

tt: thats pretty crazy....singh will be there i'm sure......good opportunity
    to make up some fake neck ID and go do some 'photojournalism' eh?

15. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned