63rd Infantry

Necropolis

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LIKE I SAID,MOST OF THESE ARE PRETTY OLD(3 YEARS OR MORE)

THE FIRST AND SECOND ONES ARE MORE RECENT(BUT ADMITABLY THE SECOND ONE WAS JUST SOME SCITZOPHRENIC FUCKIN' ARROUND)fIRST ONE STILL NEEDS A 3-D :king:

I got one pic of a freight,when i find it ill post up(let me read up on image posting too:D )

63rd

I just got a message saying i cant post attachments.

I'll read up in the F.A.Q and modify the pics when i get a chance(Hopefully ill have scanned more recent wurk,as well as some painted stuff by then :o )

In the meantime,if an admin.'s bored,i wouldnt mind one bit if they edited my posts :p

Originally posted by eseLokE1uno

you have any colored or painted pieces?

Again,i apologies on the format,but for now heres a linky from a freight of mine(I actually stole this pic from from the Metal Heads board of a 12 OZ. member who caught it :king: )

This dosent belong here..but you asked,i delivered :D

http://www.duckdown.com/forum/index.php?act=Attach&type=post&id=46623'>

I hear you.That seems to be the general response..ILL but..

More solid/apparent letters..And its not cause i dont have a good letter structure,every time i sketch lately its a freestyle(no erasing whatsoever)so i have a tendency to just go wild.Maybe a little too much.. ;)

Hell,if the 12OZ. Kids are having trouble reading it,i better hit the lab again if i want anyone to see through my madness:D

Originally posted by Necropolis

Hell,if the 12OZ. Kids are having trouble reading it,i better hit the lab again if i want anyone to see through my madness:D

here is the thing with this...you prolly should not worry too much about this becuase a good amount of kids on this page suck anyway, but have the mentality that they are awesome because they are the only person who "writes" at their school so people think they are good. Then they come on here actin like they are all badass, and they just suck...so, keep doing what ya do, and take advice from kids that seem to have the respect of others, like abort99, his shit is so dope

Originally posted by onesecondple

here is the thing with this...you prolly should not worry too much about this becuase a good amount of kids on this page suck anyway, but have the mentality that they are awesome because they are the only person who "writes" at their school so people think they are good. Then they come on here actin like they are all badass, and they just suck...so, keep doing what ya do, and take advice from kids that seem to have the respect of others, like abort99, his shit is so dope

I hear ya'..Why does it seem like it's always the heads with the least skills who got the biggest ego's:o

Archived