6 years ago today: Princess Diana

S@T@N

I don't know how many of you knew about this as it happened, but I can

remember the day Princess Diana died quite clearly. Guess it's just one

of those things you'll always remember.... at least for me. And it's

fucking scary that it was 6 years ago and it feels like it's only been a few

months.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by sweetcherry

i remember the day it happened...i was in such shock..she is so incredible i couldnt belive she died

that would make you what, 9 years old at the time ? are you sure you weren't in such shock, because all the people you saw on the tv seemed to be, and maybe that was the cool thing to do ?

I remember i'd had a big night on the town and crashed at my friends house. I woke up in the morning and flicked on the tv and they had a special report on the news about it, saying she'd broken her hip and suffered minor cuts and bruises, then half an hour later they started saying she'd been dead all along.

I couldn't care less. I got angry when they played her funeral on tv for about 6 hours. The video store was my best friend that day.

i actually just landed in sf from a 3 month trip out in europe when i heard about her death. i just graduated from high school and i went to europe as a graduation present. i remember looking at buckingham and seeing her in my head.

seriously, for those of you who dont remember who she is, you've got to be retarded or your mama has dropped you as a baby more than 5 times. i can not understand how some people not know who she is. she's one of the most famous icons out there. not to mention respectful.

Archived