6 hours of the world at the speed of light...

SleepAnDream

i took an amtrack today to visit my family in new england, i left from philly this morning...it sucked. saw alot of graff, figured id share....

saw:

pen

shine

smith

ja

yes2

spek

curve

reo

lots of ouija

ebis

erupto

amer

hence

lead

learn

jor

cycle

cense

kemos

amongst many many others. the most boring trip ever, brightened only by others acts of senseless vandalism. good stuff. that is all.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I think I would like taking the Amtrak more if it didn't take so long to get where you are going. I can't think of any other type of cheep transportation where you can sit back in the bar drinking cocktails and checking out graff. It's too bad a 2 hour drive can turn into a 5 hour train ride sometimes.

Originally posted by JimmieWalker

Nice, I think I know who you are talking about. I am on an e-mail list from one of those guys. He sends out flicks from around that area all the time.

ooo cool...so u know them...a couple of em painted with some of the homies....what part of cali r u in?....

Originally posted by vinyl junkie

amtrack through oregon is fucking awesome... very very slow at times, but beautiful regardless...

ill bet....many years ago i went camping up there....and to this day i can still remember the forests like yesterday.....

ill think ill take u up on that offer jimmy...

Archived