6 hours of my time and this is what i learned

Chicken George

today i started work doing internet tech support. i have a 4 day class 6 hours each day..i finished my first day and this is what i learned in 6 hours...

-when talking to the customer on the phone dont say "do this" say "would you please"

-dont say "the server is down" say "we are experiencing difficultes that will be solved shortly"

-tai people eat cats, not chinese

-there really is a different between okinawan people and japanese people

fucking 6 hours of my time and thats what we talked about...fuck it oh well at least im getting 7 dollars an hour (yayya) and when i start work monday i can post on 12oz and get paid for it. mother fucker mother fucker

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest young republican
Originally posted by Chicken George:

today i started work doing internet tech support. i have a 4 day class 6 hours each day..i finished my first day and this is what i learned in 6 hours...

-when talking to the customer on the phone dont say "do this" say "would you please"

-dont say "the server is down" say "we are experiencing difficultes that will be solved shortly"

fucking 6 hours of my time and thats what we talked about...fuck it oh well at least im getting 7 dollars an hour (yayya) and when i start work monday i can post on 12oz and get paid for it. mother fucker mother fucker

I just started a similar job....but I'm getting $10 with no experience....sucker.

yea i have no experience either...7 an hour is good in this town just out of high school...its all kids working there mostly. well 18-21

what remy said about getting over with 10 an hour...

it was funny today they were making fun of people working at fast food making shit money and i was thining...7 dollars an hour is like 1.50 more...silly kids. oh well

what i have learned today so far...it's only 10:30 a.m.

*i can flick off people that try to pick up on me. all of a sudden there was this surge of energy and my middle finger started pointing up.

*i also yelled at a guy this morning for trying to pick up on me before my morning coffee. he backed off quick style.

*new word for today when i call my co-workers: hookers. it was sluts for a while.

*i love my cat so so so much

*i learned that mcdonalds is not good for a hangover.

------------------

Stonecutters #1

Guest khaotic970

this is only the begining of tech support i do tech support and fuk i live on this site post messages and get paid for it!!! you wont really learn shit but how to let the customer go with a easy way out

Originally posted by khaotic970:

this is only the begining of tech support i do tech support and fuk i live on this site post messages and get paid for it!!! you wont really learn shit but how to let the customer go with a easy way out

you only have 12 posts

Originally posted by Chicken George:

fuckin ignorant white people...

Archived