Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

?

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by neahs_number, Aug 21, 2001.

1. neahs_number

neahs_number Member

this board is weirder every day why does nothing make sense just to me?

go ahead

2. neahs_number

neahs_number Member

tell me why i check posts and the replys are less than what is posted-----how did the FUME post a topic with 20 replies and there is no subject to clik on----help me out here---did anyone know there are message boards that are set up the EXzact same as 12oz----where the fuk 9i willy,,,you cant suk your own dick this long,,,,,,am i dreaming???????

3. neahs_number

neahs_number Member

i put up posts for people to reply to not fuk with,,,were you one of the repliers to my posts?????where are they at?????this is annoyingly confusing........................

4. dosoner

dosoner Elite Member

Nothing made any sense and I was desperately trying to figure out *what* I was, *where* I was, and how I got there. I was still holding my water pipe (this little miniature bong with an angled neck) and saw smoke coming out of it. Suddenly I WAS the smoke and I saw myself sitting there on the bed as I floated above it. I was not supposed to be here - I was alone, a disoriented fragment of the universe, somehow separated from existence.

Then I started piecing things together - I still didn't remember taking anything, even with the pipe still in my hand. I looked at it and I remember talking. I said, 'Oh, no.... Oh no...,' and started panicking. It was like this had happened many times before, and I started crawling around on the bed, looking at this bong which somehow was associated with a 'Y' and those alien muppets with the honking noses that I used to see on Sesame Street *many* years ago.

5. LUKY

LUKY Member

what? all this makes perfect sence to me! now i will go back to eating frozen pop tarts and paint chips...

6. DoSeR

DoSeR Senior Member

reading this thread was the biggest waste of time today

7. LUKY

LUKY Member

better than thinking you need to do something, but do you really need to do anything? remember, cats yawn because they relize there is nothing to do.

8. boogie hands

boogie hands 12oz Legend

three cheers for small dogs and bowls of corn chips...

------------------
    brick, brick ,brick...thats how i be up against your girlfriends ass...

9. Vanity

Vanity Veteran Member

southsidesouthside