510eastbay510

vinyl junkie

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest professor poopatronic
Originally posted by 3PieceJigsaw

word....shits ill. i coulda gone without the "hello Kitty" chareters(sp???)

that's funny, i was just thinking they were just about the only trhing worth looking at in here except for a couple fresh tags

what the fuck?that has to be,hands down,the worst representation of the east bay that has ever been posted on the net.wheres the good stuff?lets see some real shit...not this self promotion bullshit...real hardcore east bay steez...

Guest L.RonHubbard
Originally posted by Sea Pickle

ANSIQ!

I am a fan.

yea you are a little fan boy!

All this shit is straight gay, except for maybe the percept tag.

as far as i know, no one in GSR posts here... they just happen to be up nearly everywhere i went... and, once again, i know this is a weak thread at the moment, please other people, add in so i can quit feeling like such a hack... and i'll say this once again too, i didn't get to go many places, i took flicks of what i could... i'm hoping to get into some of the cuttier spots next weekend...

Originally posted by WHOSPANK

what the fuck?that has to be,hands down,the worst representation of the east bay that has ever been posted on the net.wheres the good stuff?lets see some real shit...not this self promotion bullshit...real hardcore east bay steez...

i second that this post is horrible nobody should have to sit and wait to see that mess>

Archived