+5000+

Abracadabra

http://img4.photobucket.com/albums/1103/mkmkmk/ghetto.jpg'>

OWNED

it was a long time coming. in the time i have been here i have posted from 5 different countries, 4 different jobs and have been put into forced exile twice now (don't worry, the withdrawal symptoms go away after a week or so).

bigups to all the cool ass folks i have met thru this gem of the internet. propers to raven and all the mods for keeping this place in working order so us bleary eyed nerds can get our daily fix of shit talking and useless factoids.

now go get yourself a slurpee.

http://img4.photobucket.com/albums/1103/mkmkmk/slurpee.jpg'>

http://img4.photobucket.com/albums/1103/mkmkmk/lars.jpg'>

"every time you download a song and angel gets kicked in the testicals by god"

wonk saggin

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

CONGRATULATIONS ABCEEEEEECONGRATULATIONS ABCEEEEEECONGRATULATIONS ABCEEEEEECONGRATULATIONS ABCEEEEEECONGRATULATIONS ABCEEEEEECONGRATULATIONS ABCEEEEEECONGRATULATIONS ABCEEEEEECONGRATULATIONS ABCEEEEEECONGRATULATIONS ABCEEEEEECONGRATULATIONS ABCEEEEEECONGRATULATIONS ABCEEEEEECONGRATULATIONS ABCEEEEEECONGRATULATIONS ABCEEEEEECONGRATULATIONS ABCEEEEEECONGRATULATIONS ABCEEEEEECONGRATULATIONS ABCEEEEEECONGRATULATIONS ABCEEEEEECONGRATULATIONS ABCEEEEEECONGRATULATIONS ABCEEEEEECONGRATULATIONS ABCEEEEEECONGRATULATIONS ABCEEEEEECONGRATULATIONS ABCEEEEEECONGRATULATIONS ABCEEEEEECONGRATULATIONS ABCEEEEEECONGRATULATIONS ABCEEEEEECONGRATULATIONS ABCEEEEEEABCEEEEEECONGRATULATIONS ABCEEEEEECONGRATULATIONS ABCEEEEEECONGRATULATIONS ABCEEEEEECONGRATULATIONS ABCEEEEEECONGRATULATIONS ABCEEEEEECONGRATULATIONS ABCEEEEEECONGRATULATIONS ABCEEEEEECONGRATULATIONS ABCEEEEEECONGRATULATIONS ABCEEEEEECONGRATULATIONS ABCEEEEEECONGRATULATIONS ABCEEEEEECONGRATULATIONS ABCEEEEEECONGRATULATIONS ABCEEEEEECONGRATULATIONS ABCEEEEEECONGRATULATIONS ABCEEEEEECONGRATULATIONS ABCEEEEEECONGRATULATIONS ABCEEEEEECONGRATULATIONS ABCEEEEEECONGRATULATIONS ABCEEEEEECONGRATULATIONS ABCEEEEEECONGRATULATIONS ABCEEEEEECONGRATULATIONS ABCEEEEEECONGRATULATIONS ABCEEEEEECONGRATULATIONS ABCEEEEEECONGRATULATIONS ABCEEEEEE

ABC is definitely

Especially because he hasn't flown to the states solely to punch me in the nose for not sending him a card in the Xmas exchange.

Originally posted by Devilush

damn. mr abc has been my good friend for such a long ass time and here he is giving me an expired free slurpee coupon......you ass.

i love ya. xoxoxoxox

congrats.

(okay so is it time for you to come visit us yet??):D

coupon fixed, so all you buggers can quit complaining!

is it time for me to come visit? it's well overdue sweety. unfortunately it costs more money than i have to get over there. i'm going to denmark in june all going well, but next destination after that is san francisco devs. depending on how much i get back on my tax this year will dictate how soon i can make it over there. you do realise there is nothing stopping you from coming to visit me too ya know? :crazy:

effyou, looking forward to recieving my prize. is it a russian bride?

pmb, if i don't recieve something eventually nose punching will be in order. that goes for seeks beards smart and all you other slackerzzz!

cheers guys

Archived