500 post (speech)

taco bell bomber

well ive reached 500 post..i was decided i wanted to start over..but then i thought lets keep the legacy of the original TACO BELL BOMBER..so id like to thank everyone that made this possible, my friends for never wanting to chill because tis too hot outside so that it gave me extra time to spend on the computer. the mods. especially seeking for never really closing any of my threads(cause u know he loves to),my mom and dad for getting me a computer http://www.12ozprophet.com/ubb//smile.gif'> thanks mom and dad. special shout out to mero for putting me down. and to all the rest youve all earned a place in my heart *sniff sniff*

and one love to all my fallen midgets that never made it

tacoEMOTIONAL

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest --zeSto--
Originally posted by --zeSto--:

you didnt win an oscar.

I'm almost at 1000! big whoop-de-fucken-doodie!

actually that was my 1001 post.

Guest KARD like WOE

congratulations... i dont understand how people have been on here less time then me and are in the thousands. they must be some pale fragile people who never see sunlight

Guest --zeSto--
Originally posted by KARD like WOE:

congratulations... i dont understand how people have been on here less time then me and are in the thousands. they must be some pale fragile people who never see sunlight

how do you think I feel?

ratio of sign-up-date:total posts

I'm one of the lowest poeple on here.

Archived