5 years down the toilet.....damnit.

Gunm

Desite past threats and temporary breaks, i think my gf of 4 1/2 years is making the move to break up with me for good. Fuck, I didn't think she was serious until I get an email basically telling me to die. She meant a lot to me and now it's all over. I feel like Ray liotta in GoodFellas lamenting the end of the good old days once he's in the witness relocation program. Now I get to worry about running into her at my favorite bars with some jackfuck and vice versa. Why did this have to happen? I treated that girl like a queen: bought her diamonds, a tattoo, endless clothes and trinkets, wrote school papers for her, bought weed and alcohol with my cash every time, drove her everywhere, etc... bitch moan belly ache..FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!

In any event, I wanna know what some of you did after getting out of a long term relationship. Yes, there is the obligatory "getting fucked up" but I'm too broke for that. I need shit to occupy my time so that i don't lose myself in anxiety and depression.I'll take any suggestions you've got..even smart ass remarks and comments telling me to shut the hell up.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by LENS

bought her diamonds, a tattoo, endless clothes and trinkets, wrote school papers for her, bought weed and alcohol with my cash every time, drove her everywhere, etc..

YOU GOT PLAYEDDD

I need shit to occupy my time so that i don't lose myself in anxiety and depression.

You could spend that time at work since you have a real job and all..

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!

"bought her diamonds, a tattoo, endless clothes and trinkets, wrote school papers for her, bought weed and alcohol with my cash every time, drove her everywhere, etc"

Now you know why she stayed the 4 years tool.

god hates you.

Shouldn't you be at work frowning on all us?

Originally posted by Glik0

Now you know why she stayed the 4 years tool.

god hates you.

Shouldn't you be at work frowning on all us?

1.Yeah, i guess so.

2.God does hate me....nothing new

3.No, i'm at school frowning at just a few...not all.

HAHAHA!! I was skeptical about coming in here at first but im so glad i did. I bet the whole time she was with you and you were trickin all this shit on her she was out getting the clap from some other dude.

Silly.Rabbit.

I hope you are man enough to take those diamonds back from her. Give her hell sucker.

yeah bro, i feel ya in fact im going through something like you are right now, exept we arent really broken up. in fact i have no idea of what we are right now... i started a thread alot like this one and the things people said really helped me. this may help: "NOT A BREAK UP THREAD" and all else i can say man is just keep ya head up bro, and keep talking to people. haveing friends there to listen is what is going to make you feel the best in this whole situation your in.

Guest Pilau Hands

if not already, get in shape.

it takes up a lot of time and can make you feel better about yourself.

get a hobby, something that takes a lot of time to learn and get good at.

hang out with friends, get happy

drink a shitload and while your still conscious you should go bombing and piecing. when i broke up with my girl of 1 year+ i was kinda bummed but i started bmx'ing again and bombing/drinking on the nightly.

now im in a great mood and my life is on the ups i think. and i found a new girl :) and shes dope as hell

remember: billions of fresh women await you

lots of girls are dying to be appreciated.

don't get bitter.

collect your shit and move on.

be glad you didn't waste any more time, or get any more involved than you did.

spend time with your friends

if you paint, paint a lot x2

(that helped me a ton)

don't waste time with regret or bitterness.

This too, shall pass.

hahahahahaha. im sorry for laughing... but you *think* she *might* be breaking up with you. dude, she sent you an email telling you to die.

sorry if someone else pointed this out.. i didnt read any of the replies.

you know, after this post i may start using the apostrophe while typing at this forum. i have no idea what started me not using it. i dont capitalize anything either. hm.

*first post back from az.

In any event, I wanna know what some of you did after getting out of a long term relationship.

it's 3 years later, I'm still about 'fuck love' but... recently at a funeral I saw a girl I used to know, I heard she's getting a divorce... I dunno, we didn't spend much time together but it was close. That was the biggest temptation to love anyone since the 'unpleasantness'...

I don't recommend my approach, it's made me extremely lonely and despondent. maybe I should also include the adjective 'increasingly'...

the best advice i hear on here is simply: keep your head up.

i also had to go through a pretty difficult breakup not too long ago. just keep yourself as busy as possible. dont give yourself time to dwell on stuff. at least not for too long. the world isn't over regardless of how hard it seems.

it's all just days and nights. you only live once. get it crackin. make it happen.

This is the perfect oppertunity to go to the pub and sit at the bar all night drinking on your own, drowning your sorrows and smoking Marlboro reds. Eventually the barman will give you a drink on the house then you can have a long and rewarding converstion with him about the troubles in life etc etc.... Probably a bar-fight will break out then you can just sit there not watching...its gonna be great.

its time to learn who you are again. you were a part of a social unit ... the unit dosent exist anymore so there is a big gap in your routine. dont fill it with bad things, try to be who you are or were before you gave that up for the unit.

i dragged on for 2 years in a relationship that was failing. in all the sucker took me for 5 years of my life too. i sat back and "found" myself again. then after a year, it hit me like a brick. "the" girl found me. i wasnt looking ... but just feeling better after the fact and boom there she was. now allmost 4 years later i dont even remember what it was like to be bummed and single. nor do i recall shitty times with a girl i didnt like.

hang in there ... shouldnt be long till you are on your feet again.

I need shit to occupy my time so that i don't lose myself in anxiety and depression.

shit dude... you're one of the LUCKY ones. we're free brother! freeeeeee! you want things to do ? how about all the shit you did before you guys got together? hang out with your boys, smoke a shit load of cheeb, drink,paint,fuck random hoes..... cmon now, get creative !

beep ahhhhhhhhhhhh fr fr f f freshhhhhhhhhhhhhh

:huh?:

Hahaha jesus christ this thread is hysterical.

Dick Depository Unit ----> my vocab.

But nah, sorry about the bitch. Don't sweat her though, like whats

his face said, fuck her friends. All of them. Video tape the shit through

any means necessary. Then, go to her house with flowers and a box

of candy and ask for her back. Make sure she opens the candy which

now contains the video tape because you're a clever sneaky bastard.

Bail out. Laugh the rest of your life.

i feel you, your lucky that she dumped you , to me it seem's that she was with you for gifts, you dont want to waste anymore time being with a girl that just likes you for treating her like a queen,

lift your head up, you got a job you got money you got a life, you got it all she dosent, ''its her lost''...go out there get a girl that likes you for you, shoot go get 3 girls that like you for you,

your better than her man....

Coffie/ sips coffie... yup females are weird

Goddamn, after reading alla these replies, i feel hella good again. So i went out, bought a fifth of jaeger, lifted weights for two hours, called some bros, talked to my sis, and thought about what the future holds.

Every last reply I read here from the shit talk to the honest advice made me feel like a human being again. Sincere thanks all around to those that posted.

I know there's a few threads goin around about dudes issues with girls and thus I also give thanks for y'all putting up with yet another one.

Now i have all the time in the world to do my thing...

1.buy all the records i want

2.threesome with asian twins

3.Catch up on my reading

4.Now all my money IS MY MONEY!

5.Paint,paint, paint

thank you 12 ounce prophet.

whaddya wanna know? She works in L.A. with mel gibson and writes for some magazine. Yes, she looks good, blonde hair, blue eyes, first in line when god was handing out the looks and assests so to speak (and that's from an observational viewpoint y'all. I can smell the incest comments coming a mile off.) I'd post a photo but I don't have one handy.

Damn... blonde... hmmm, she sounds sweet though... that's cool about her job, the writing, too many people I know slave over shit for 'famous' folk and that's not rewarding... stilll... you think she'd go brunette?

I mean, people around here are probably wondering...