Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

5 years down the toilet.....damnit.

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Gunm, Oct 6, 2003.

1. Gunm

Gunm Banned

Desite past threats and temporary breaks, i think my gf of 4 1/2 years is making the move to break up with me for good. Fuck, I didn't think she was serious until I get an email basically telling me to die. She meant a lot to me and now it's all over. I feel like Ray liotta in GoodFellas lamenting the end of the good old days once he's in the witness relocation program. Now I get to worry about running into her at my favorite bars with some jackfuck and vice versa. Why did this have to happen? I treated that girl like a queen: bought her diamonds, a tattoo, endless clothes and trinkets, wrote school papers for her, bought weed and alcohol with my cash every time, drove her everywhere, etc... bitch moan belly ache..FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!

In any event, I wanna know what some of you did after getting out of a long term relationship. Yes, there is the obligatory "getting fucked up" but I'm too broke for that. I need shit to occupy my time so that i don't lose myself in anxiety and depression.I'll take any suggestions you've got..even smart ass remarks and comments telling me to shut the hell up.

2. Dr. Dazzle

Dr. Dazzle Veteran Member

E-dumped......ouch.

3. GucciCondom

GucciCondom Veteran Member

YOU GOT PLAYEDDD
    You could spend that time at work since you have a real job and all..

4. GLIK$

GLIK$ Dirty Dozen Crew

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!

"bought her diamonds, a tattoo, endless clothes and trinkets, wrote school papers for her, bought weed and alcohol with my cash every time, drove her everywhere, etc"

Now you know why she stayed the 4 years tool.

god hates you.

Shouldn't you be at work frowning on all us?

5. Gunm

Gunm Banned

1.Yeah, i guess so.

2.God does hate me....nothing new

3.No, i'm at school frowning at just a few...not all.

6. rental

rental Dirty Dozen Crew

try sleeping during all your free time and antidepressants.:(

7. mr.yuck

mr.yuck Veteran Member

HAHAHA!! I was skeptical about coming in here at first but im so glad i did. I bet the whole time she was with you and you were trickin all this shit on her she was out getting the clap from some other dude.

Silly.Rabbit.

I hope you are man enough to take those diamonds back from her. Give her hell sucker.

8. ToYs

ToYs Guest

yeah bro, i feel ya in fact im going through something like you are right now, exept we arent really broken up. in fact i have no idea of what we are right now... i started a thread alot like this one and the things people said really helped me. this may help: "NOT A BREAK UP THREAD" and all else i can say man is just keep ya head up bro, and keep talking to people. haveing friends there to listen is what is going to make you feel the best in this whole situation your in.

9. Daddy Screw

Daddy Screw Member

paint, sketch,pump iron, get drunk n stoned, go out find a new dick depository unit. now all your dreams about fuckin those chicks u used to flirt with when u were out with her are more likely to become a reality. PRAISE THE LORD!

10. Pilau Hands

Pilau Hands Guest

if not already, get in shape.
    it takes up a lot of time and can make you feel better about yourself.
    get a hobby, something that takes a lot of time to learn and get good at.
    hang out with friends, get happy

11. HATEMENOW

HATEMENOW New Jack

drink a shitload and while your still conscious you should go bombing and piecing. when i broke up with my girl of 1 year+ i was kinda bummed but i started bmx'ing again and bombing/drinking on the nightly.

now im in a great mood and my life is on the ups i think. and i found a new girl :) and shes dope as hell

12. !@#$%

!@#$% Moderator Crew

remember: billions of fresh women await you

lots of girls are dying to be appreciated.

don't get bitter.
    collect your shit and move on.
    be glad you didn't waste any more time, or get any more involved than you did.

spend time with your friends
    if you paint, paint a lot x2
    (that helped me a ton)

don't waste time with regret or bitterness.

This too, shall pass.

13. iloveboxcars

iloveboxcars 12oz Royalty

hahahahahaha. im sorry for laughing... but you *think* she *might* be breaking up with you. dude, she sent you an email telling you to die.

sorry if someone else pointed this out.. i didnt read any of the replies.

you know, after this post i may start using the apostrophe while typing at this forum. i have no idea what started me not using it. i dont capitalize anything either. hm.

*first post back from az.

14. Smart

Smart Dirty Dozen Crew

it's 3 years later, I'm still about 'fuck love' but... recently at a funeral I saw a girl I used to know, I heard she's getting a divorce... I dunno, we didn't spend much time together but it was close. That was the biggest temptation to love anyone since the 'unpleasantness'...

I don't recommend my approach, it's made me extremely lonely and despondent. maybe I should also include the adjective 'increasingly'...

15. 26SidedCube

26SidedCube Veteran Member

Fuck 'er, bro. Bang one of her friends... I'm sure if they know you were buying your last girl diamonds they'll think they could be the next one... pop 'em all, take pictures, mail 'em to her and get the fuck out.