4TH

alure

what cha doin on the 4th of july?

i havent decided on whether to spend it here in baltimore at the harbor or go up to dc. i have a friend from new mexico who is staying in dc and we want to spend that day together then go to the bars and drink. but of course i gotta make sure its okay with my mom to babysit my son, but hopefully she'll be understanding and let me go. but i'm thinking of taking the metro up to dc if we decide on that, and watch i'll miss my exit or get confused..not used to the metro...not used to the big cities

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by alure

what cha doin on the 4th of july?

i havent decided on whether to spend it here in baltimore at the harbor or go up to dc. i have a friend from new mexico who is staying in dc and we want to spend that day together then go to the bars and drink. but of course i gotta make sure its okay with my mom to babysit my son, but hopefully she'll be understanding and let me go. but i'm thinking of taking the metro up to dc if we decide on that, and watch i'll miss my exit or get confused..not used to the metro...not used to the big cities

you gotta get a MARC to d.c., probably an Amtrak since it's on a holiday..you have an amtrak stop near where you're at..

yeah. an Amtrak train to d.c. ($20 one way) terminates at union station, then you can catch a Metro there. just make sure you've got the right line, in the right direction, and you'll be fine. you can go to the www.amtrak.com site or you could see if MARC (maryland commuter trains) run on the 4th (i doubt it) at www.mtamaryland.com and you can also print out a map of d.c. metro at http://www.wmata.com/metrorail/systemmap.cfm

if you decide to hang around bmore, lemme know ..looks like i won't be working this weekend after all..

d.c. on the 4th is kinda crazy because it's that national smoke out day. (people do sometimes get arrested in the mall, but it's damn popular) i haven't ever been because d.c. is kinda hectic already.

Re: Re: 4TH

Originally posted by !@#$%

you gotta get a MARC to d.c., probably an Amtrak since it's on a holiday..you have an amtrak stop near where you're at..

yeah. an Amtrak train to d.c. ($20 one way) terminates at union station, then you can catch a Metro there. just make sure you've got the right line, in the right direction, and you'll be fine. you can go to the www.amtrak.com site or you could see if MARC (maryland commuter trains) run on the 4th (i doubt it) at www.mtamaryland.com and you can also print out a map of d.c. metro at http://www.wmata.com/metrorail/systemmap.cfm

if you decide to hang around bmore, lemme know ..looks like i won't be working this weekend after all..

d.c. on the 4th is kinda crazy because it's that national smoke out day. (people do sometimes get arrested in the mall, but it's damn popular) i haven't ever been because d.c. is kinda hectic already.

oh damn..it would be so much easier to stay in this area but i didnt have anyone to hang out with and i thought you working..now i'm even more undecided haha..especially because i don want to drive all the way to dc.. and i wont drive drunk.. and definatly not on fucking the 4th.. what are your plans?? maybe i could get her to come down here... let me know..id love to party with you..and if i can go out which will be rare..itd be nice to get my drink on with ya ;D haha

oh and thank you so much for all the links!!

no problemo.

transit isn't too tough to figure out.

but defnitely, like you said, don't drink and drive around here on holidays. lotta random checks and the limit is only 0.08

i have zero plans.

if someone calls me up to paint, that's on.

but i don't even know what peeps are up to.

just gimme a call if you're around.

d.c. is close, you could just go pick her up.

(then she could take a much cheaper MARC back on tuesday?)

aw i'm confused..i dont know i dont know i dont know..argghh maybe ill just got up to dc..cause ih ave a car and once i get there iw ont have to drive... i just didnt want to drive in traffic..haha... i think thats the best bet.. i hate planning things..i used to just always just pick up and go..but damn with a baby you gotta plan things... i dont ill get back to you..if i find out for sure i'm staying down here.. ill call you when i find out

Originally posted by !@#$%

and by the way dear.

if you didn't know, the mega mills jackpot is $290 MILLION dollars.

the drawing is tonight at 11.

you should go get a ticket.

;)

awww.. i'm at work until 11 boooo.. but ill call my mom shes crazy about lotto haha

hey, im right next to dc, and everyone around here go buy a megamilliions yo, that's mad loot. ill buy a lifetime supply of trojan "her pleasure" condoms if i win. on another note. Im blowing up fireworks, on my sidewalk....does anybody want to do anything?

im like 15 minutes from d.c i have my own car and i like to eat pussy on special days.

Haven't really decided yet.

There's so many places where they're having fireworks shows in this city. Either I'll take the girlfriend to the Queen Mary down in Long Beach to see the fireworks, or I might go up near the Hollywood Bowl to see the fireworks there. Or the Santa Monica Pier. I'm leaning towards the Santa Monica Pier because of the beach atmosphere. It's like killin two birds with one stone.