Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

4TH

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by alure, Jul 2, 2004.

1. alure

alure Dirty Dozen Crew

what cha doin on the 4th of july?

i havent decided on whether to spend it here in baltimore at the harbor or go up to dc. i have a friend from new mexico who is staying in dc and we want to spend that day together then go to the bars and drink. but of course i gotta make sure its okay with my mom to babysit my son, but hopefully she'll be understanding and let me go. but i'm thinking of taking the metro up to dc if we decide on that, and watch i'll miss my exit or get confused..not used to the metro...not used to the big cities

2. DETO

DETO 12oz Loyalist

get drunk.

3. EyeforAnEYE

EyeforAnEYE Elite Member

set off some pink fireworks for deto

4. !@#$%

!@#$% Moderator Crew

you gotta get a MARC to d.c., probably an Amtrak since it's on a holiday..you have an amtrak stop near where you're at..

yeah. an Amtrak train to d.c. ($20 one way) terminates at union station, then you can catch a Metro there. just make sure you've got the right line, in the right direction, and you'll be fine. you can go to the www.amtrak.com site or you could see if MARC (maryland commuter trains) run on the 4th (i doubt it) at www.mtamaryland.com and you can also print out a map of d.c. metro at http://www.wmata.com/metrorail/systemmap.cfm

if you decide to hang around bmore, lemme know ..looks like i won't be working this weekend after all..

d.c. on the 4th is kinda crazy because it's that national smoke out day. (people do sometimes get arrested in the mall, but it's damn popular) i haven't ever been because d.c. is kinda hectic already.

5. DETO

DETO 12oz Loyalist

</span>
    [​IMG]

6. alure

alure Dirty Dozen Crew

Re: Re: 4TH

oh damn..it would be so much easier to stay in this area but i didnt have anyone to hang out with and i thought you working..now i'm even more undecided haha..especially because i don want to drive all the way to dc.. and i wont drive drunk.. and definatly not on fucking the 4th.. what are your plans?? maybe i could get her to come down here... let me know..id love to party with you..and if i can go out which will be rare..itd be nice to get my drink on with ya ;D haha

oh and thank you so much for all the links!!

7. !@#$%

!@#$% Moderator Crew

no problemo.

transit isn't too tough to figure out.
    but defnitely, like you said, don't drink and drive around here on holidays. lotta random checks and the limit is only 0.08

i have zero plans.
    if someone calls me up to paint, that's on.
    but i don't even know what peeps are up to.

just gimme a call if you're around.

d.c. is close, you could just go pick her up.
    (then she could take a much cheaper MARC back on tuesday?)

8. !@#$%

!@#$% Moderator Crew

and by the way dear.

if you didn't know, the mega mills jackpot is $290 MILLION dollars.

the drawing is tonight at 11.
    you should go get a ticket.
    ;)

9. alure

alure Dirty Dozen Crew

aw i'm confused..i dont know i dont know i dont know..argghh maybe ill just got up to dc..cause ih ave a car and once i get there iw ont have to drive... i just didnt want to drive in traffic..haha... i think thats the best bet.. i hate planning things..i used to just always just pick up and go..but damn with a baby you gotta plan things... i dont ill get back to you..if i find out for sure i'm staying down here.. ill call you when i find out

10. alure

alure Dirty Dozen Crew

awww.. i'm at work until 11 boooo.. but ill call my mom shes crazy about lotto haha

11. !@#$%

!@#$% Moderator Crew

i'm not great with making plans either.

just gimma a call if you're around
    otherwise, have fun, be safe, we'll talk soon enough

12. High Priest

High Priest Elite Member

13. EyeforAnEYE

EyeforAnEYE Elite Member

yeah it's my uncles birthday too. uncle sam.....

ha ha ha

14. AORAone

AORAone Veteran Member

i also will be getting smashed....

15. Dr. Dazzle

Dr. Dazzle Veteran Member

What happens on July 4th?