4th piece

scienxe

well here is my fourth piece ever. i was out of caps so i used stocks out of that cheap walmart paint. it was really hard to maintain a consistently clean line, but i tried. here it is. atleast maybe you can see progression from my other work...

soze

http://www.mindspring.com/~janicewilson/soze2.jpg'>

the character next to it (which says "im sorry i suck so badly!")

http://www.mindspring.com/~janicewilson/char1.jpg'>

this is my friend's second attempt at spraycan art =)

http://www.mindspring.com/~janicewilson/nero1.jpg'>

this is the whole damn wall

http://www.mindspring.com/~janicewilson/wholewall.jpg'>

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

you have alot of potential to be good plus you have really great control for as long as you have been writing but I think that you should really work on your letter structure in your hand styles and your pieces. there is nothing wrong with rockin out a good simple. If you master simple letters and keep at it one night you will be laying bed trying to fall asleep and something will kick in your head and you will get up and all of the sudden you are bustin out wildstyles...but until then you need to stick with simple letters and get your own style off of them and then when you start doing wilder letters you will have more of a unique style...whole wildstyle will just click in your head thing may or may not happen its just what happened with me and a few of the writers I know.

oh no no no... i completely understand. i was talking to dude up there who called me sonny. thanks for your suggestions. i've heard this alot and i've actually started sketching more straight-letter pieces lately. peace out

Props for constructive critisism...

here's my two cents : start with a little more basic letters like they said, and move up the ladder...The "complex" part of ur style will kick in naturally...keep workin at it kid...good job...

ps...DONT listen to all these fuckers that are about to start dissin on your flix...they swear they came out of their moms with a can in their hand...

Guest shitbag
Originally posted by Abstract Rationality:

Props for constructive critisism...

here's my two cents : start with a little more basic letters like they said, and move up the ladder...The "complex" part of ur style will kick in naturally...keep workin at it kid...good job...

ps...DONT listen to all these fuckers that are about to start dissin on your flix...they swear they came out of their moms with a can in their hand...

I did...and a rusty spoon as a mouth piece

Guest shitbag

look man, do not start writing, you are obviously in high school or more enviable, junior high.....fuck as many girls as you can now, dedicate your young balls to the next cum bucket....than when you get older make lots of money and have whores sweat you......graffiti writers are mostly punk rock internet dorks....

Originally posted by shitbag:

look man, do not start writing, you are obviously in high school or more enviable, junior high.....fuck as many girls as you can now, dedicate your young balls to the next cum bucket....than when you get older make lots of money and have whores sweat you......graffiti writers are mostly punk rock internet dorks....

too late buddy. if there was ever any phrase to describe me it is definitely punk rock internet dork. and im 19 years old and broke.

tip one> improve your tags style, trust me ...shit tags next to a good peice makes you LOOK like a biter...think about it

tip two> NEVER, ever,ever leaves tins (paint) behind...cops are sneaky and if you've been done in before your fucked...

Also little toy cunts really like it when you leave dregs and this results in tags behind or on your peice(s)...

tip three>keep practicing your on the right track..i wish my 4th peice looked like that!

------------------

"It goes One for the treble, 2 for the bass..Toys have my nutz all over their face"

Originally posted by shitbag:

....graffiti writers are mostly punk rock internet dorks....

That's priceless, yet some how I now feel embaressed to be wearing studded leather wrist band as I type this.

• 5 years later...

Archived