45LIES... dont sleep!

Guest --zeSto--

Guest --zeSto--
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest paintman911

TYPICAL FX BITER. THAT HOPPER LOOKS SO MUCH LIKE A CES OR SNOW PEICE IT SHOULD BE CHARGED WITH PLAGERISM.

Originally posted by paintman911:

TYPICAL FX BITER. THAT HOPPER LOOKS SO MUCH LIKE A CES OR SNOW PEICE IT SHOULD BE CHARGED WITH PLAGERISM.

i thought it looked more like a virus piece...maybe its just the shape of the letters that threw me. not bad tho.

Guest kidlugz

man, you guys are such fucking clowns. FX? i grew up watching lies paint and believe me, this guy has more skill in his left nut that most of you could muster from those underdeveloped little minds of yours. the sole reason you say it looks FX is due to his ridiculous obsession with realistic fading. he is a fiend for technical perfection--which in your opinion may not be "real enuff"--but to some, cleanliness does carry some importance.

Guest paintman911

http://www.artcrimes.com/daim/ces021.jpg

LOOK AT THE SPLASH IN THE BACKGROUND, LOOK AT THE LITTLE ARROWS. LOOK AT THE FLOW AND THE LETTER STRUCTURE. IF YOU CANT SEE HOW BIT THIS LIES IS THEN YOU NEED BETTER GLASSES. IM NOT SAYING THIS KID DOESNT PUT IN WORK OR DO HIS OWN THING, BUT IT IS A SLAP IN THIS BROTHER CES'S FACE IF YOU GONNA SAY THIS GUY ISNT ROBBING HIM BLIND. THE SAME EXACT S, THIS GUY EVEN BENDS HIS L'S THE SAME EXACT WAY AS CES'S C.

Guest --zeSto--
Originally posted by st.nick:

all i know is they all look the same. biten or not

sure they do...

It's called having style.

Some guys have 100000 and 1 different styles,(think bates)

and others refine and develope one style.

even when he was bore, his style stood out.

and the colours... ahhh the colours!

Fuck that biting shit. that s is nothing like ces's. Thats bull shit. You spend too much time looking on the internet, finding fx shit, and you get too paranoid. FX is a great crew, but 45 isnt biting. Look at that second flick, that is just incredible. The size is small, so you know he has to be fuckin good to get that precision. Look at the 3d, its just beautiful. nice shit zesto.

------------------

http://www.yourphotos.com/users/3194/twisty2.jpg'>

Twisty Kat

all im saying is once in a whle he could fuck with the letters.

Originally posted by --zeSto--:

sure they do...

Originally posted by paintman911:

LOOK AT THE SPLASH IN THE BACKGROUND, LOOK AT THE LITTLE ARROWS. LOOK AT THE FLOW AND THE LETTER STRUCTURE. IF YOU CANT SEE HOW BIT THIS LIES IS THEN YOU NEED BETTER GLASSES. IM NOT SAYING THIS KID DOESNT PUT IN WORK OR DO HIS OWN THING, BUT IT IS A SLAP IN THIS BROTHER CES'S FACE IF YOU GONNA SAY THIS GUY ISNT ROBBING HIM BLIND. THE SAME EXACT S, THIS GUY EVEN BENDS HIS L'S THE SAME EXACT WAY AS CES'S C.

sorry chief texan but nobody made you judge, jury and executioner. i'd keep my mouth shut or start advertising what it is you push and take on the scrutiny you've thrown lies' way. i'm sure you've got some skeletons in the closet or on hip hop hunk or some dumb shit just like everyone else.

Guest imported_SecretAgentX9

good stuff, no bites. similarities, its a reach if you really want it. but i disagree.

cool.

yo zest i was with him when he did that first sketch at exclusives...who ever called him kid(911) i bet youd bend over super quik to show him whos boss.ehhhhhhhhhhh!45454545454545454545454545454545454545454545

4545454545454545454545455454545645454544545=

45lies izzzzz betta than chu ahhhaahahahahaha

Originally posted by --zeSto--:

sure they do...

i agree 100%

developing a style is what he has done. and i like his pieces. i like everything about them (it)

it is possible to have a unique style and do different pieces. bates is a bad example for you good example for me. bates does all those different pieces but they are ALL bates' style. and i think 99% of people would agree.

Is doing well executed wild styles being an FX jockey these days? His letters have nothing to do with Ces in the least, they are thin while Ces's are mostly chunky. Would you call anyone doing something that is simply traditional and really well done an FX biter? I doubt it. Perhaps its because this kid is somewhat underated and unheard of, but whatever dude, he does his thing and produces quality graffiti, something that it seems a lot of people have stopped doing as to pursue the latest trends. I may not be super into the style, but to simply pidgeon hole a kid doing wild styles into being an FX biter is ignorant, at least in my eyes...

I wanna be such a sad little prick i go on the internet and talk shit about anyone that can burn a wall (or freight) better than myself. I have a feeling that paint mans got a jealousy issue, since 45lies obviously can burn you, otherwise you wouldn't be reaching for something to call him out with.

I also want to be so singleminded I can't like any other style but my own. I also want to be a closet homosexual with so much gay rage that I have a mountie dildo jammed up my ass on heavy vibration when i paint while calling all the other local writers fags.

I met this 45lies dude in Montreal last year and he didn't seem too excited when i told him his shit was dope, so I doubt he's gonna care about some kids fawning over his pieces online.

Oh yeah. I also want to shittalk under an anonymous name so I don't have to worry about repercussions. Fuck off.

Archived