45 threads in oneola...

mr_president

im bored as fuck. and 12oz is slow as shit right now...

i need some more/new hobbies really bad. Or some new websites to look at.

id like to start making videos and putting them on the computer, just random shit not a movie for the theatre's yet... any suggestions on a good camera for doing that? and programs you would use to edit the video's and what not on the computer? (pc)...

hmmmm what else what else, going to grandma's house this sunday after going to church with my moms, i hate church but i promised her id go.... gonna do a burner on grandma's house... hahaha, its gonna be sick...

i should read some more of that growing up book but i dont feel like it... fuck im lazy.

girls are so frusterating. sigh.

the video making thing and putting it on the computer is the main reason for this thread.

fuck you people in advance that will eventually ruin this thread. that is all. :beat:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

kilo- not make a film like that, like digital shit to put on the computer...

to the rest of you talking about i need to get out more... shut the fuck up.

today: i went all over town with my friend, getting computer shit, getting dvd's, exchanging car speakers, fixing said car speakers, and then awhile ago i just got back from playing a few games of basketball...

i do plenty before i come here, so quit acting like i dont.... again, you dont know shit about me....

:lol:

Originally posted by $360

wait.im not grasping why this is 45 threads in one.

and im aware that i left out the -ola

45 threadolas in one = buncha random thoughts in one thread. i was bored... haha, trying to keep the new posts down to one.

there you have itola...

:lol:

why dont you do the research yourself instead of asking people on here what to do?

why dont you read up on the different types of shit and decide for yourself what best fits your needs and does what you want?

and you might be the most ambitious person ever.

one thread youre looking to get your poem published in a book, then like a day later youre wanting to get started on filmmaking.

oh and thanks for telling us that it is -

"just random shit not a movie for the theatre's yet"

oh thanks for the warning. when you mentioned you didnt even have the camera, nor the know-how of how to do basic video editing on your pc - i wasnt sure if you were of the caliber to have your 'movie' in theatres. thanks for clearing that up.

here is a transcript of my thought process while i read your post..

tease post - "id like to start making videos and putting them on the computer"

me - "HOLY FUCKING SHIT HES GONNA MAKE MATRIX PART 3 AND ITS GONNA GROSS LIKE 500 BILLION DOLLARS"

tease post - "just random shit not a movie for the theatre's yet..."

me - "oh. i was confused."

tease post - "any suggestions on a good camera for doing that? and programs you would use to edit the video's and what not on the computer? (pc)..."

me - "tease is ready for hollywood"

Originally posted by mapo returns

why dont you do the research yourself instead of asking people on here what to do?

why dont you read up on the different types of shit and decide for yourself what best fits your needs and does what you want?

and you might be the most ambitious person ever.

one thread youre looking to get your poem published in a book, then like a day later youre wanting to get started on filmmaking.

because im lazyola...

holla backola.

• 2 years later...

Archived