420 holiday

krs702

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by CAPiTA

Please do

hell why not.

1. i've seen waaaay too many close friends go from enthusiastic, motivated, funny, exciting people to bland, boring, apathetic, lazy hippie assholes. not to say that all "pot" users end up like this, but all of my friends did.

2. i passionately HATE the fact that when my friends come in town to visit me, the first thing that they bring up is weed. "brooooo who's got some geeeeaaarrr bro. got any cerrrrreallll broooo." then it's running around for ages trying to score. i can no longer spend quality/fun time with about 60% of my "friends" because marijuana is the central focus.

3. it's a reeeeeally fucking boring drug. fuck. i'm always lazy, hungry, spacey, creative, etc. while i'm sober. i have no desire to magnify those qualities with a fucking gay-ass plant. the high sucks. it's boring. if you're gonna do drugs, which i would recommend to most kids, PLEEEEASE do something that actually makes you fun to be around. the last thing i wanna do on a weekend is drag around a bunch of mute, red-eyed zombie hippies while i try to get my yuppie on.

4. marijuana makes it extremely difficult to get my hands on other drugs. ALL the kids in this shitty town that deal, smoke. alot. they're flaky, unreliable, and it's very hard to get ********************etc from them because they're so lazy. half the time i try to score "other stuff" it usually ends with me getting impatient and the stupid hippie dealerboy going "look man i can get you some nug RIGHT NOW if you want." NO THANKS.

5. lots of other reasons.

Originally posted by DR+DELUSION

hell why not.

1. i've seen waaaay too many close friends go from enthusiastic, motivated, funny, exciting people to bland, boring, apathetic, lazy hippie assholes. not to say that all "pot" users end up like this, but all of my friends did.

2. i passionately HATE the fact that when my friends come in town to visit me, the first thing that they bring up is weed. "brooooo who's got some geeeeaaarrr bro. got any cerrrrreallll broooo." then it's running around for ages trying to score. i can no longer spend quality/fun time with about 60% of my "friends" because marijuana is the central focus.

3. it's a reeeeeally fucking boring drug. fuck. i'm always lazy, hungry, spacey, creative, etc. while i'm sober. i have no desire to magnify those qualities with a fucking gay-ass plant. the high sucks. it's boring. if you're gonna do drugs, which i would recommend to most kids, PLEEEEASE do something that actually makes you fun to be around. the last thing i wanna do on a weekend is drag around a bunch of mute, red-eyed zombie hippies while i try to get my yuppie on.

4. marijuana makes it extremely difficult to get my hands on other drugs. ALL the kids in this shitty town that deal, smoke. alot. they're flaky, unreliable, and it's very hard to get ********************etc from them because they're so lazy. half the time i try to score "other stuff" it usually ends with me getting impatient and the stupid hippie dealerboy going "look man i can get you some nug RIGHT NOW if you want." NO THANKS.

5. lots of other reasons.

i agree with most of this but i slang so i cant say too much

SMOKE UP GUYS!

i dont mind people who smoke weed or whatever, but when people brag about it, or talk about it all the time, its so fucking corny to me...

"man i smoked soooooooo much weed at this party last night, dude!"

same thing goes with drinking... i cant stand that shit.

Originally posted by StarzAbove

theres some peeps in nyc that actually b writing 420 all over walls

Let me guess, these 420 tags were also accompanied by pentagrams,

anarchy symbols, and "fuck you"s?

Yea, they're called moron teenagers and they're not exclusive to NYC

either.

Originally posted by Crimsøn

Let me guess, these 420 tags were also accompanied by pentagrams,

anarchy symbols, and "fuck you"s?

Yea, they're called moron teenagers and they're not exclusive to NYC

either.

i got gone over by OZZY RULZ once. i liked the piece but it was kinda of an awesome way to get dissed.

Originally posted by T=E=A=S=E

i dont mind people who smoke weed or whatever, but when people brag about it, or talk about it all the time, its so fucking corny to me...

"man i smoked soooooooo much weed at this party last night, dude!"

same thing goes with drinking... i cant stand that shit.

man you could say that about anything like kids talking about getting(or wishing) laid all the time

i too am very anti-weed. i'm done with it and have been for years, and now my new housemate has taken to smoking in her room at least three times a day. it's getting kind of aggravating.

on the other hand, i might be getting a job at one of the clubs, working the door or something. could be pretty cool.

in summary, weed is not for me, and i don't like dealing with people who smoke a lot of it, with the notable exception of getting paid to be around them.

Archived