40 hands?

saraday

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by saraday@Mar 15 2005, 05:00 PM

dont feel like looking up fat guys' shorts.

thanks.

I was about to mention about that but thought they were your friends. I wouldn't drink with those guys.

Free beer changes it though. but I really think I should do this BEFORE getting drunk, just

imagine trying to rip off that duct tape full of broken glass all fucked up in the head...

Guest fr8lover
Originally posted by ink face@Mar 15 2005, 04:25 PM

the funniest part about that flick is that its still really light outside...also, i dont really get the point of this game. i'll drink the fuck outta some forties without having them taped to my hands. that just seems like a pain in the ass, and warm beer.

it's just like any other drinking game. it turns getting drunk into a competition that can only result in you getting even more plastered than drinking normally.

Originally posted by fr8lover+Mar 15 2005, 12:09 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (fr8lover - Mar 15 2005, 12:09 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-ink face@Mar 15 2005, 04:25 PM

the funniest part about that flick is that its still really light outside...also, i dont really get the point of this game. i'll drink the fuck outta some forties without having them taped to my hands. that just seems like a pain in the ass, and warm beer.

it's just like any other drinking game. it turns getting drunk into a competition that can only result in you getting even more plastered than drinking normally.

[/b]

or it is a competition to see who can keep the 40s taped to their hands the longest..

Originally posted by symbols@Mar 15 2005, 01:36 PM

fuck 40 hands.

anyone ever seen 40 LIPS?

no joke, if you drink too much malt liquor, your lips WILL turn purple.

i wish i was making this up.

i have witnessed this phenomenon on 3 individuals.

i don't really drink a lot of malt liquor..

Originally posted by saraday+Mar 15 2005, 06:46 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (saraday - Mar 15 2005, 06:46 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-symbols@Mar 15 2005, 01:36 PM

fuck 40 hands.

anyone ever seen 40 LIPS?

no joke, if you drink too much malt liquor, your lips WILL turn purple.

i wish i was making this up.

i have witnessed this phenomenon on 3 individuals.

i don't really drink a lot of malt liquor..

[/b]

me niether colt 45 tastes like wet pop corn

i don't like malt liquor either.

if you look at the post, i noted that i'd seen that shit happen to other people, not me.

it's something you have to see anyway.

when someone is that wasted, they either don't care or aren't listening to what you might say about the color of their lips.