3D Sketches-

unoe-

I'm new here just thort I would put a few sketches up, hope to have a few paint pictures up to soon, would be good to have a 3d thread like the stiker one but I aint botherd, tell me what you think

unoe-

tmp

lsd

ot

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by unoe-

I'm new here just thort I would put a few sketches up, hope to have a few paint pictures up to soon, would be good to have a 3d thread like the stiker one but I aint botherd, tell me what you think

unoe-

tmp

lsd

ot

1. you didnt put anything up

2, you are an idiot, there is a 3d pages thread

3. Dont make new threads unless you have pictures

4. Dont make new threads until you understand the rules of the message board

5. Kill Yourself

calm down-

sorry I'm having a bit of trouble with the hosting site, sorry also that I didnt see the 3d page no need to go mad, plus just because I have had only one post doesnt make me a new little kid or sumthing, you said all this about two seconds after I posted, didnt even give me a chance to explain, how where you to no I was havin troubles? you didnt, no need to be so abrasive, anyway they'll be up in my next post.

unoe-

ok-

yeah I understand that but no need for like fuck this and fucking moron and stuff like that, you never even spoke to me before, this is the every first time you even herd from me, you maybe be pissed of by pointless things by little faggots but I wasnt tryin to be, and as I said before I would have explained why I didnt have pictures or that I had now found the 3d page but you didnt give me a chance, just cum straight in cussin of at me, no need

anyway not startin an argument sorry for a shitty post next one will be better

peace

unoe-

yeah man like what the fuck?

huh?

huh bitch?

what the fuck were you thinking coming in here making a thread in a message board?

huh?

what the fuck man?

whats your fucking problem dude?

think!!

for real man you got problems man........guy comes in the message board and makes a thread......jesus christ

wow so much to say...

first of...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

dude the irony is so fucking beautiful- 'you didnt need to say all that'- aaaaahahahahahaha

Jeez.

Anyways, unoe, whoever you are, Youve taken so much shit already and most people just get so pissed off but youve remained calm and collected throuought all this disparagement so you know, I take back all the bad things i ever thought about you. shit i havent even seen your sketches lol but seriously this guys got the best attitude on the board

Archived