Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

3D Dorritos - Nacho Cheesier

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Grandola, Jul 23, 2002.

1. Grandola

Grandola Senior Member

i love these mother fuckers. my friends front and say they like the regular flat ones better. but i dunno. the 3D ones taste a lot better to me.

2. melt

melt Guest

they smell wierd, i dont like them.

3. ctrl+alt+del

ctrl+alt+del Guest

i dig em, although at this particular moment the thought of them makes me want to ralph.

4. ASER1NE

ASER1NE Veteran Member

but i dont really like chips that much

5. IDrinkSprite

IDrinkSprite Senior Member

the mini ones that come in a tube made me throw up.i hate those things.

6. uncle-boy

uncle-boy Guest

they taste like bugels.

7. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

8. 455

455 Guest

yeah,they're decent.

9. FameWhore

FameWhore Junior Member

bugles are the shit, especially the original kind:)

10. ledzep

ledzep Junior Member

theyre ok , but i prefer fritos. or pringles

11. amItoolate?

amItoolate? Member

a buddy of mine was tellin me today they got this new stuff called munchos its got doritos, sunchips cheetos and somethin else all in the same bag.....strange.

12. Grandola

Grandola Senior Member

yea, i've had those. i always thought they were called munchies... eitherway, real good...

but for the proper snack mix, you can't go wrong with chex mix...
    s'great!

13. sneak

sneak Guest

i love them. the best thing i found was to get like the hot ones, bit off the small end and sccop up like a spicy pot noodle and eat it...tasty