36 Year Old Childish Bitch (who looks like a fuckin’ 66 year old)!

Weapon X

Yo, check it. My buddy tells me he hooked up with a thirty six year old through a chatline/room (not sure which). I met her yesterday for a brief moment, and immediately had a downright terrible impression of her. Fucking whiny voiced bitch. Then she has the nerve to keep calling my friend at his GOOD FRIEND’S wedding to complain about this and that…on top of that, she leaves a ton of text messages, too, saying how she “really wishes you could be here with me, I want to kill myself” and all that crap.

My buddy is an idiot for leaving early yesterday. So what if she lets you drive her Navigator, Sierra, and Grand Am? So what if she can ride your cock real well? It defeats the purpose of being with an older lady if she acts like a kid, and is not, in fact, a lady.

Bitch has three kids, the eldest being nineteen years of age. And she’s dealing with a twenty three year old (I like him, but…) moron.

There’s been threads on this..I remember starting the Forever Young Syndrome thread…but how are you going to live like that? To what end? Jeez, fuck it. I’m still drunk, I think.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I'm still hungover if that helps.

last night I partied with 'the older woman'

and ended up in a booze can when the sun came up.

One thing though... she loves to... **** ****

*ya hear me?

One time my friend was waiting in line to cash his check when in strolls this fake-tittied, drunk, yet sorta cute broad with blonde hair and big lips (think Goldie Hawn minus about 15 years). My boy absolutely thinks with his dick 90% of the time so as soon as she says 'hi' to him he launches into flirt mode (I imagine, I wasn't there but this is how he is).

Out of nowhere old bird goes 'So do you want to have sex with me?' and they start making out right there in line. Homeboy thinks it's all fine and dandy so he brings her back to our apt where I'm in the bathroom shaving my big ass goatee off. First thing I hear when the door opens is a scratchy 'HIIII! I'm JULIA! Can I get in here?!' So I tell her I'll be out of the way in a minute, just let me put the finishign touches on my suave facial hair. Chick goes 'No no honey, you don't have to go anywhere!' whips down her pants and stands there for a second.

Now, nothing in my 21 short years of life could prepare me for happened next. This chick had giant DRAGON WINGS tattooed extending out from her clam and halfway around her thighs like the vaginal backbone of hell breaking earth and extending into trash heap in south Jersey. She's trying to show me these Midevil Pissflap Enhancers as she sits down and to use the can. I leave the bathroom out of confusion to see what the fuck my roommate was thinking. Next thing we know this old broad is asking us to take her shopping, for a place to live, money, yadda yadda and she keeps saying she'll fuck my homeboy if he just buys her some clothes. Mind you this chick had awesome fake boobage so she didn't get tossed out right away.

Background note: my roommate is one of the most frugal people ever when it comes to money. Dude won't use ATMs most of the time because of the $1.25 fine.

So anyway, dude rejects her and she starts going off about all sorts of re-assuring shit like 'prison colors' and how my eyes remind her of Frank Sinatra (I'm incredibily not Italian). BLAM! Next thing I know she's trying to make out with me and starts trying to take out my dick... this makes my roommate feel inferior or something, so he grips up this goofy old bitch and carries her into the bedroom for about 6 minutes.

They come out, she's crying and he looks awkward as hell. I literally kick this bitch out the door and to the curb where she instantly starts harassing all sorts of other people. Turns out the roommate told her that she couldn't live with us and she broke down and started crying little golddigging slut tears all over the place.

That's my old slut story. Now I've gotta run to the post office.

All those girls have some screws loose.

I have this belief that any girl within the 20s and early 30s who dates a much younger guy [ie. 27 dating a 23 year old, 34 year old dating a 25 year old] needs to get some therapy and not a boyfriend.

A we all know, for the most part, girls mature much faster than guys. Maybe its just me though [because I honestly have not met many girls my age who I would define as mature] but I would NEVER date ANYONE even close to my age range, unless they a) blew me the fuck away with their intelligence, B) had an extremely large penis that they knew how to handle or c) had a steady job, lived on their own and were finanacially secure. Now, options a) and c) would have to come along for B) to happen, so B) is kinda like, a lil happy surprise to a) or c). Get me? [god Im bored.]

Anyway, WeaponX: these two kids, or let me say, this kid and middle aged "my life is over" woman, really sound perfect for eachother. I say if youre not close friends with the guy and you dont see him all the time, leave em be. Who knows, maybe theyll get married, shell have his child and then when the child turned 19, she'll be 48 years old, dump your boy and start dating a new 23 year old.

:lol: :D

Originally posted by ink Lunatic

Your every married mans nightmare...:lol: ;)

Kinda.........I mean........I handle the servicing and then send em home in a better mood! I'm kinda doing them more of a service instead of a disservice........if that makes any sense???

p.s. Call me Don Juan from now on..........

Originally posted by 26SidedCube

she broke down and started crying little golddigging slut tears all over the place.

Originally posted by Asickeronius

Kinda.........I mean........I handle the servicing and then send em home in a better mood!

I hope youre not sending them home with the v d's too...

at first i thought that said

old+sweaty=stds

man, that would mean i couldn't have sex with a lot of old people if i had a saggy flesh fetish.

but only certain times of the day.

and then we would have to do it in a freezer so they dont start sweating

because then i would get an std

unless that only works if they are sweaty before the sex.

I screwed around a 40 something year old (i'm 23) and I wouldn't do it again. Bitch was cool and everything but she was fucking crazier than girls my age and that just isn't good. The 20 years of experience she had on me didn't teach her how to suckle the tubesteak very well either.

Originally posted by mr.yuck

There are very few women on the face of the earth that can suckle the tubesteak very well at all. Its always good, but its very rarely grrrrrreaat!!

No doubt.

"This shit had better be twice as long in minutes as I am in inches or someone's getting an eyeful of baby juice..."

Archived