3 zoo pictures

CinchedWaist

1 penguin for Pinup

http://img20.photobucket.com/albums/v59/cinchedwaist/690ffcc7.jpg'>

too bad it came out blurry, but i tried.

cute little giraffe

http://img20.photobucket.com/albums/v59/cinchedwaist/689f74b6.jpg'>

bird like a tucan (?), but not as colorful.

http://img20.photobucket.com/albums/v59/cinchedwaist/e3a661fa.jpg'>

i wish i took more, but there were usually too many people in the way.

when i take pictures of monkeys for my primate paper, i will share (since i know you all are soooooooooo interested).

Speaking of which, they had a howler monkey that was going mad, screaming and howling like you wouldn't believe. Of course, there was a huge crowd and 2 kids pounding on the glass. Why would they act this stupid? Because their mom was banging on the glass as well. :mad:

so, i'm about to take a picture of the monkey howling when all of a sudden the crowd dissapates and the howler leans back and completely stops. no picture.

then a female came over and started licking his face while he smelled her cooch.

i looked up this behaviour in my primate book and it turns out they were going to mate. too bad i didn't stick around a bit longer.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

brookfield zoo is the best zoo. i like lincoln park as well but its not as good.

i miss going to the museums and zoos in chicago. they have the best ones. here in sf, everything sucks. museums are shitty and the zoo, the animals look like they are sad all the time. fuck i miss chicago. cant wait to go home.

Cinched. Thanks loads. Do you think those penguins are aware those are not mountains in the background ? Anyway, cool flick. And yes, monkey pics.

• Not that anyone cares but i made friends for the afternoon by the beach in Malaysia, with a little chimp named Nuang. She would pull me by the hair eveytime i tried to leave, and she collected seeshells in her branch. No shit. I stole some from her. There were also beer bottles in that tree but maybe the tourists chucked them up there. Either way, my boozer monkey fantasy still amuses me.

Originally posted by CinchedWaist

cute little giraffe

are you kidding me? those things are fucking huge. they're born like four feet tall.

does anyone else think giraffes look like fleshed-out walking sticks? i mean, not literally, but they remind me of each other.

Guest imported_El Mamerro

Does that zoo provide mallets for penguin smashing, or do you have to bring your own?

Originally posted by Devilush

brookfield zoo is the best zoo. i like lincoln park as well but its not as good.

you should come to chi and visit...they remodeled lincoln park and the animals don't look as sad.

and i know, gfresh.

i was being sarcastic.

harrrr.

but they are cute.

damn, i wish the warthogs would've been active.

their one of my faves.

cil = downtown zoo.

brookfield is too expensive for me to do my paper on.

Originally posted by EyeforAnEYE

hahah seriosuly. It has like 3 gorillas and like a lion and maybe some random other animals, but it's such a shitty zoo. The pigeons out number the real animals.

Wasnt it CoCo the gorrilla that attacked some crackhead bitch that was chilling in the park. A week later the paper predicted that my team was going to win a game because the suburbanites would be afraid of wild gorrilla attacks...dicks...

Originally posted by CinchedWaist

don't say that pinup.

the penguins belong in the cold lands, free from humans.

you don't really want one.

you want to BE one!!! don't you?!

The ultimate in hip-hop would be for me to fight crime with my penguin sidekick. But penguins belong in the cold lands, free from humans. So we would fight crime there. Granted we'd be bored as hell.

Archived