Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

3-year-old hospitalized after eating candy laced with LSD

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by saraday, Jun 22, 2006.

1. saraday

saraday Senior Member

http://www.wwltv.com/national/stories/wwl062206khlsd.ae88bbb7.html

3-year-old hospitalized after eating candy laced with LSD

[SIZE=-1]07:14 AM CDT on Thursday, June 22, 2006

[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=-1]Associated Press[/SIZE]
    CEDAR PARK, TX -- The mother of a 3-year-old boy was arrested after her son ate candy laced with LSD during a weekend party.

Ashli R. Freas, 22, was charged Monday with child endangerment after taking her son to a hospital. She was released Tuesday on $10,000 bond.

According to a police affidavit, Freas and her boyfriend took her son to a party at an apartment. They went outside, leaving the boy inside with another adult.

The apartment's leaseholder noticed that his roll of SweeTarts, which had been laced with the hallucinogenic drug, was open and that nine candies were missing.

Freas took her son home, then to the hospital after he began hallucinating.

Chris Van Deusen, spokesman for the Texas Department of Family and Protective Services, said the boy will be placed in a foster home after he's released from the hospital.

(Copyright 2006 by The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved.)

how incredibly fucked up! :shakehead:

2. the.crooked

the.crooked Veteran Member

i have a theory that being a little kid is much like tripping. i can't remember much of my thought process's as a small child, but the constant amazement and being so enthralled with your own thoughts always reminds me of shrooms.

/nodrugtalk.

3. saraday

saraday Senior Member

4. The Man with the Answers

The Man with the Answers Member

they still make acid?

and btw, how did they know the 3 yr old was hallucinating?

5. iloveboxcars

iloveboxcars 12oz Royalty

6. GLIK$

GLIK$ Dirty Dozen Crew

thats what the bitch gets for spelling her name with a fucking "I" at the end.

7. --->

---> Banned

That sucks. It obviously wasn't even the mothers fault but you know the DA is gonna jiz himself sending her away for the majority of her life and ruining the kids life anyway.

8. iloveboxcars

who brings their kid to an adult party and then leaves them alone inside with a bunch of intoxicated people, with or without lsd enhanced sweet tarts?

9. MAR

MAR Veteran Member

poor kid. foster care is balls. If you want to keep this kid off drugs foster home is not the answer.

10. iloveboxcars

11. rushawn wuan

rushawn wuan Veteran Member

a careless mother who still wants to party instead of taking her kid out to the park or the movies to watch "cars"

12. THAT KID WILL BE TRAUMATIZED FOR A LONG TIME. LSD TRIPS CAN BE SCARY SO I CAN'T IMAGINE HOW HARD IT WOULD BE FOR A 3 YEAR OLD. IMAGINE BEING 3 YEARS OLD AND SEEING GOBLINS AND MONSTERS AND SPIDERS AND COLORS AND SHAPES AND SHIT EVERYWHERE, AND SOUNDS BEING DISTORTED. HE MIGHT NEED THERAPY THROUGH HIS CHILDHOOD TO GET OVER THIS.

13. iloveboxcars

traumatized for a long time? that kid will never be able to think right.

14. JUST CURIOUS WHY DO U SAY THAT

15. --->

---> Banned

Sounds like my dreams when I was about that age.