<3 mr. mang has a mini posse <3

Mr. Mang

we have some new neighbors accross the street. they just moved in a few days ago. it's a father, mother, and X amount of young teenage girls (like 12 or 13-ish). i cant tell how many there are though. ever since i introduced myself, the girls always say "heyyy patrick" and shit like that. i think they have the hots for me. TOO BAD THEY'RE LIKE TWELVE. rage was witness to the first attack the day of asylum trip #2.

and tonight when i came home from dropping people off, they were all sitting in a circle talking. i think i saw glowsticks. how cute!

just as i was halfway through typing this, i think one of them rang my doorbell and ran. that is just tue precious.

maybe they skateboard too. scootering is SO pre-teen.

http://www.obeygiant.com/images/posse1.gif'>

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest greedy mars

you should introduce your self as a SEX MACHINE!.. they ladies love it when i say that.. but i havent yet so i dont know

Originally posted by MisPantalonesEstaEnfuega

I'm coming to visit you before you leave just so I can fuck with your little friends.

"Hey, you ladies know patrick? he told me he likes you a lot. He said something about taking you to an abandoned asylum with some duct tape and ky jelly..."

oh dear

Originally posted by MisPantalonesEstaEnfuega

"Hey, you ladies know *******? he told me he likes you a lot. "

doing that shit was as funny in elementary school as much as it is today

needless to say, its fucking funny

teehehehehehehehee...

AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

Mang has 12 year old neighbors that rave!!!

Good thing you're moving!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

EDIT:

And yes they are little hoochie-mamas... what weren't there like 7 of them? Big family I suppose.

P.S. Mang, If that Benz is still parked in front of your house.... steal it!

Archived