Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

3 motherscratching 000 crew

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Frate_Raper, Apr 11, 2003.

1. Frate_Raper

Frate_Raper Veteran Member

Yes I've made the big step in loserness, I've made 3000 post.

This is the party that the 12 oz staff had for me at the H.Q I'm the fat dude with tuba STUDMUFFFFFFFIIIIINS!

[​IMG]

2. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned

3. effyoo

effyoo Elite Member

#000 eh, well, good job. I think. 3000 yeah!

4. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

now you suck just like the rest of us.

5. Frate_Raper

Dude YOU HAD DREADLOCKS.....................................I'm on another level of cool then you!

6. Ski Mask

Ski Mask 12oz Loyalist

I remember that band trip. I'm the suave motherfucker in the bottom right corner. good times....

7. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

yeah, and i still left with 'fight club'.
    DETROIT WHAT!

don't hate... just cause you an hesh got interviews on much music, that dont make you superstars.
    and you know i look like a backstreet boy these days, so i get girls in flocks.

8. Frate_Raper

I got to second with the skank in the pink their! I had to get ese to pull our braces apart

Dude I'm that over weight backstreet boy but cooler............the underaged sluts love me.Did I do my "BITCH GETTER" dance?

9. Ski Mask

Ski Mask 12oz Loyalist

dude, you need to meet char. he's your evil twin. and fuck, you only got to second with her? what a waste. I got head from the twins. you remember them?
    [​IMG]

10. Frate_Raper

I wanna meet that dude a few people have told me were alot alike.We could beat on fools and get UP!We can settle some things from way back to, people like to say things under others names just to see what can happen.

The twins gave you head? I got to hear RAP from Shermen the token black guy, we also went to see drumline.My mom won't let me hang out with him any more after I said YO in sunday school.