Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

3 latest movies youve seen

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by tue skinny, Dec 19, 2001.

1. tue skinny

tue skinny Elite Member

umm its been awhile since ive been to the movies but the ones i seen on tv were ernest merry chirstmas . (that one).pokemon.(shittiest movie ever.).and last but not leasst dumb and dumber

2. WebsterUno

WebsterUno Guest

*believe*

Fritz the Cat
    The Outsiders
    Shrek

3. swif1

swif1 Veteran Member

not another teen movie
    oceans eleven
    joe somebody

4. -The last castle (blah)
    -Pollock(http://www.12ozprophet.com/ubb/icons/icon26.gif'>)
    -The man who wasnt there([img]http://www.12ozprophet.com/ubb/icons/icon26.gif'>[img]http://www.12ozprophet.com/ubb/icons/icon26.gif'>)

5. 455

455 Guest

Spy Games
    The Heist
    Magnum Force(1973)

6. QbaOner

QbaOner Member

ocean's eleven
    tomb raider
    and TWILIGHT of the Dark Master (japanime)<---- rent it, buy it, steal it, see it......

7. swif1

swif1 Veteran Member

twilight of the dark master was ok

check out ninja scroll..

8. tue skinny

tue skinny Elite Member

THE WaY oF the GUN. :)king: :king: :king: :king: :king: :king: :king: ) OH MAN everyone has gotta see this movie. total dopeness yo. fo real. rent it or something hands and feet up[ fo this one

9. QbaOner

QbaOner Member

long time ago....... they have to make more movies like that.....
    no really they do...

i started collecting Gasaraki dvd's.... so far so good..not too much action but the story line is good...

10. swif1

swif1 Veteran Member

the way of the gun..?? sounds awfully familiar

anyways...if you're into funny anime, i highly recommend rurouni kenshin or trigun...my friend is also collecting gasaraki DvDs...i just never have the time to check it out..right now im hooked on Lain and cowboy bebop

11. Waking Life

Monsters, Inc.

Kentucky Fried Movie, for the 19th time. No joke.

Heard "Way of the Gun" sucks a super dicksizzle. But then again, that was my roomate's review which doesn't say much. Swif, IM me again, my connection dropped. Beer,

El Mamerro

12. QbaOner

QbaOner Member

kenshin is dope as fuck..... if my boy wasn't collecting that, i defenietely would....so many dvd's....
    i gotta check out the trigun tho.. i see it everywhere....
    as for gasaraki.... it's made by the people who made gundam wing.. and cowboy beebop... haha...
    see it... like i said before..not too much action but when its there.. its amazing....
    well for me anyways.. when it comes to anime im easily amused....

yo does anyone know any good one dvd anime movies??? i need to get some for presents...

13. tue skinny

tue skinny Elite Member

kenshin sounds very familiar. its hanging in the back of my brain. i know ive seen it .. just dont remember what its about and what not. hey qbaoner can you give me some backround on what was the hole thing about. then ill rmemebr and feel like a goober pea

14. BROWNer

BROWNer Guest

i haven't seen shit for a long time....
    thin red line was on tv last weekend and i
    fuckin' missed it:mad:
    i think pollock was one of the last 3 movies i saw....
    its been awhile..:(

15. QbaOner

QbaOner Member

kenshin is about a red head samurai (batosai).. there is a lot of story lines... a lot of series....a lot of explaining....

well the series im watching now is about him tryin to find peace within himself after the civil war in japan...

kenshin= red head samurai...fuckin up everyone with his reverse blade sword......