3 Jail Mary's and you're done

geezpot

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Damn... so that's where deliss has been. in the wrong place at the wrong time.

oh and jail sucks. i don't care if i ever go back there again. Don't go to jail! You got nothing to do but play cards all fucking day every day and watch tv, you eat the same crap all the time, you have to smell everyone elses shit.... it's like the twilight zone.... only you don't die unfortunately...

Originally posted by EarMuffs+Jan 27 2006, 07:43 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (EarMuffs - Jan 27 2006, 07:43 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-John Birch@Jan 27 2006, 08:14 PM

is this poll a polite way of asking how many on here are black or hispanic?

:lol:

[/b]

hahah I think indirectly its a thread to find out who owns soap on a rope.

200.jpg200.jpg

soap-on-a-rope-homer-simpson.jpg

This one needs a rabbit and caterpillar attached to the sides...

Soap%20on%20a%20Rope%20lg.jpg

Many times. And villain is on point. Its a fuckin waste of time where you end up never wanting to play spades again. You get to hang out with assholes and learn all kinds of cool shit that you just shouldnt know. Having to eat off playing cards is fucked up. Having no commissary sucks. Luckly I found a few old friends when i went in for a while and was able to use their shower shoes. Watch out for toe babies.

Originally posted by mr.yuck@Jan 28 2006, 08:35 AM

Many times. And villain is on point. Its a fuckin waste of time where you end up never wanting to play spades again. You get to hang out with assholes and learn all kinds of cool shit that you just shouldnt know. Having to eat off playing cards is fucked up. Having no commissary sucks. Luckly I found a few old friends when i went in for a while and was able to use their shower shoes. Watch out for toe babies.