3 girls, 1 day...

DETO

ahhhh, yeaterday was a good day. :) first off i went to town and ran into a girl that i hook up with on occasion, (we will call her Roxy) she was at the grocery store with her mom and little brother, anyway me and her went and had lunch, then were gonna go watch 'Starsky & Hutch,' but we decided to go do other things! anyway she went back home and i went to a friends house to pick him up so we could go to some lame ass party, (the only thing going on last night!) anyway when we stopped to get beer for ourselves, he runs into a girl he knows who is with her cute friend/cousin. They had no plans, so we invited them to go with us, we all went in my car, like i said before, this was going to be a lame ass party, it was so we stole some beer and left, drove up into the mountains and the 4 of us just sat there talking and drinking anyway, my boy and the byrd he knows go off for a walk, so he can try and hook-up with her or whatever...so me and we'll call her Christa stay in my car, she starts asking if i have a girlfriend, just making small talk, i just kiss her out of no where, she kisses back then kinda pushes me away, i back off, tell her i'm sorry and i kissed her because i thought she was feeling me. She tells me she is, but she has a boyfriend and they have been together for 9 months. I again apologize and tell her how lucky her boyfriend is deto now turns the charm up, and eventually we make out and get a little touchy, nothing more, we take them back to their car, exchange numbers and that’s that, by this time i am drunk off my ass, call up this other byrd that i sometimes fuck with go over to her apartment unannounced and get shot down! deto is rejected because as I was told “you only call or visit me when you want something! and that she is tired of being just a hook-up! she wants a serious relationship with me, and i'm not getting shit till i decide if i wanna commit to her or not, but since I am drunk I can go ahead a stay so I’m not out on the street driving in my condition.” We start to kiss but nothing more, we just both fall asleep and sleep together but we don’t get to SLEEP TOGETHER! anyway that was deto’s Saturday…..

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

My weekend was a fucking alcohol soaked nightmare filled with heartbreak, violence, cramped sleeping in a volkswagen, lost keys, more heartbreak and nothing to eat. This is as bad as it will ever get.

Damn deto, I wish i was in your shoes.

Originally posted by LENS

My weekend was a fucking alcohol soaked nightmare filled with heartbreak, violence, cramped sleeping in a volkswagen, lost keys, more heartbreak and nothing to eat. This is as bad as it will ever get.

Damn deto, I wish i was in your shoes.

details please? hearing about others pain makes me feel better about myself.

i learned 5-0 fakies on a 6' mini yesterday so i'm ok with my weekend. (skateboard lingo)

Originally posted by iquit

details please? hearing about others pain makes me feel better about myself.

i learned 5-0 fakies on a 6' mini yesterday so i'm ok with my weekend. (skateboard lingo)

I would give details but the pain of writing it out would require me to take valium to calm the fuck down afterwards.

I am an emotional wreck right now. I am utterly spent. I want a diamond bullet right between my eyes.

Anyways, this thread is about Deto getting lucky, not my horrific weekend. After this, I wanna move up into the mountains.

THIS WEEKEND FUCKING SUCKED...I WAS ACTUALLY SOBER SATURDAY NIGHT...GIRLS FLAKED ON ME...NOTHING WAS CRACKING...SOME DRUNK GUY JUMPED ME AT A PARTY AND MY HOMIE BEAT HIS ASS BUT I DIDNT....MY HEADS FUCKING HURTING FROM BEING HIT MULTIPLE TIMES...I DIDNT GET SHIT ACCOMPLISHED!!!!

AND TOMMOROW ANOTHER FUCKING WEEK STARTS!!