3 Fast 3 Furious.....

DETO

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

<span style='color:pink'>no doubt, i will see it and eventually buy it the tuesday it is out on dvd. i did enjoy the first movie. the 2nd movie was just terrible, as i'm sure this one will be as well. i don't think i have even popped the dvd in to any of my dvd players. the first movie was good, because it was about the import cars. a scene i am heavily involved in. (yes, even before the first movie was out.) the second movie had nothing to do with "tuner cars" but yes, i think making this a trilogy is a stupid idea. </span>

I remember when the first one came out, there was so much hype about. I went to see it, and the theatre was packed to the brim. If I wasn't high as a kit and tripping out on the fast cars, it would have been the worst hour and a half of my life....

Oh wait, it was.

Originally posted by Dr. Dazzle

I remember when the first one came out, there was so much hype about. I went to see it, and the theatre was packed to the brim. If I wasn't high as a kit and tripping out on the fast cars, it would have been the worst hour and a half of my life....

Oh wait, it was.

i was gonna say, how was it not the worst hour?

Originally posted by Dr. Dazzle

Oh wait, it was.

the exact same thing happened to me...and after the movie everyone decided to do burn outs and drive mega fast out of the parking lot with their chevy cavaliers with big exaust on it. after witnessing this i was very sad for about five minutes.

I saw the first one opening night. After the movie, there were so many people trying to look cool in the parking lot, racing each other. We saw like 5 cars get stopped by the cops that night.

Dumbasses.

Originally posted by InDY_500

and a waste of millions of dollars they could have used to save more useful things........

yeah, like my friends receding hairline! HAW!

It'll be called "3 Strikes, 3 outs"

or "3F: Fuck Fuck Fuck"

or "Fast, Furious, Fer real yo!"

Archived