2nd Time Around...?

SukiSukiNow

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

yeah i did it, broke up with my girl, hookt in with this other girl for a mnth, then went bak to my girl, then i broke up with her for finals. didnt go bak and dont wanna. i got a new girl, bin together 4 bout 7mnths, and ive loved every day of it :)

i just got dumped in this up and down rollercoaster of a relation. i like her sooo much and she likes me, but shes got this hang up about her last relationship and makes her not want a relationship, and she sees us beign together as hjeading that way and she doesnt wnat to lead me on so she want s to break i off now. we already kinda did this and picked it back up. i mean i want her as gf but im willing to just go wtih what we have now until shes ready im in no rush and i dontlike anyother girls. she things shes doing me a favor by not seeingme so ican get someone who deserves me.

it sucks i just want her and putall this other shit behind us.

Originally posted by SukiSukiNow

but what if your getting sex from other sources?

girl, as far as i know homie popgun is your man, do what he say's and like it, fuck him over and die.

serious at the same time i'm kidding.

oooh but i never said i was the one "bothering"

then just kick him in the bollocks. he'll get the picture.

ps- are you the same sukisukinow that was on hifi? if so whatup girl. have you spoken to 'repn richmond' lately. i haven't heard from that fucker for ages

HELLS FUCKING NO!

shit is clockwork.. it always comes back around. Doesn't matter what you may say or how you may act when having gotten back together, the shit that was there before is just simmering beneath the surface waiting to erupt...

I did that shit for a looong time and nothing ever changed. If anything, shit got worse. Maybe if you throw a good amount of years in there (Like let's say, 10 for example.) You both had room to mature and realize your faults. You're both different people and maybe - MAYBE it might work out.

Has anyone done the whole breaking up, getting back, breaking up, getting back, breaking up, getting back, breaking up, getting back, together with an ex? And can it be better the 2nd time or 10th time around?

broke up, got back together.

she said she didnt have enough time for a relationship. then said that things were on hold, not over as i had figured. i got blasted that night. i mean BAKED. then went to a club. got DRUNK. and when we left the club, shes blowing up my friends cell phone. hey, im trying to get a hold of chose...

the next day we had plans from earlier in the week to eat dinner with my parents. i told her that night when she was calling my friends cell that id call her the next to let her know whats up. didnt bother calling. got baked out of my mind and painted trains. she calls my friends cell up the next day wondering why she hadnt heard from me. at that point she decided she had the time for me.

and when i went over to her parents house later the next week, her mom was all in my face saying how glad she was i stopped by. i wonder if she noticed that i reeked of pot after fishbowling my friends car....

Originally posted by Mr. ABC

are you the same sukisukinow that was on hifi? if so whatup girl. have you spoken to 'repn richmond' lately. i haven't heard from that fucker for ages [/b]

Yeah I used to be on hifi. Were you on that too? I haven't spoken to Repn' in months. I think he hates me, I can't blame him though. I hope everythings ok with him. Do you know if he's living up North still?

Somethings are easier said than done. I'm not saying that's what I'm up to right now but bad habbits are hard to break and the familiar seems to be tempting.

So very true. But sanity is worth far more than something that is familiar and comforting.

Temptation isn't worth giving in to because the apple is already rotten, it just happens to have a nice shiny layer.

Archived