2nd Jobs - moonlighting

RumPuncher

http://fp.culttv.plus.com/dvdtv/region1/images/moonlighting/dvd1.jpg'>

ok, now fuck off with

the Bruse Willis jokes .

I need another job.

Any of you people out there working 2-3+ jobs?

I'm not talking about freelancers who can have a ton of clients at the same time,

but people working the 9-5 then a 6-11 and maybe some stuff on the weekend too.

Anyone pulling that kind of shift out there in 12oz land?

tips, suggestions, things to avoid?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by CinchedWaist

become a phone sex operator.

mmm... probably not.

I have a gig possibly lined up that

will make me an extra 130-175 for one

good shift on the weekend. Figure rock a few

of those untill it next winter, and I could have

saved a few grand.

phone sex... haha... if only.

are you looking for something legit, or something a bit more "under the table"? :scowl:

i used to work 2-3 part time jobs... i dunno your skillset or timetable, but lots of cats moonlight doing security and deliveries... and stuff we aren't allowed to talk about on here.

Pimpins tax free and i know a lotta people that like to screw. Jokin

nah i have a few friends that do this. They are kiling themselves quickly. I was thinkin about doing it my damn self but then i saw how they look and they look like zombies now. If you can get a 9-5 during the week and then get a weekend gig that will pay out nicely, I say go for that. There is nothing worse than working allll the time. It leaves no time to do the simple things like going to the bank, laundry, meeting new people, the dishes... been there. Its crap.

I hear you yuck, gotta have time to do the dishes.

I'd never do 2 jobs in one day but to get somethign that gives me cash for the weekend... I could live with that. And hell... this gig is doing location security on movie sets, so all I have to do is make sure no one steal anything and read some books. The max shift is 14hours but for that you get $180.

and to be honest.... It would be a good way to keep me out of trouble.

I drop $180 really easily on the weekends, so it would be nice to have something I have to do.

you wussies talking about 2 jobs is real hard and bla bla bla... bullshit!

2 jobs is like having 2 broads, and nobody said pimpin' was easy.

i got more game than xbox and playstation combined sons, and believe you me, its hard cot damn work!

but yo, somebodies gotta do it. (thats me)

yoa mings?

:lol: :king:

haha... make money dj'ing?

all the old cats I know who spin records

spend way more on music then they get paid.

Sure there's some expections....

oh.. and slsk! wheeeee!

Guest sneak

i say go for it key3...

sounds fun, could even lead places.

plus, you could rob stuff from film sets, get away with it cos your security, then flog it on ebay when the film drops.

one point is tho, if you work full time you can easily get sick of then haveing to get up on saturday and do more work if you get me. you do need free time.

im not sure what your looking for but valet jobs are good moonlighting gigs for the unqualified youth. most places ive done this for pay "under the table" with cash so theres no taxes. on the job, theres usually a handful of 16-18 year olds who foam at the mouth when the opportinity to drive a luxury/high-end-sports car presents itself allowing me to wander off unnoticed to read behind an suv or walk the streets. or if u get off driving these cars then well, either way easy cash one or two nights a week with very little commitment..

I work 3 jobs, One full time and 2 part time jobs..40 to 45 hours a week I'm here at my desk..And about 20 to 25 extra hours on the weekend I'm either waiting tables or doing Security at the arena... All of this so I can live the american dream 2 cars a house and a chain link fence...:beat: