Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

2BLAAZED'S MEET AND GREET WITH SAM HOUSER(PRESIDENT OF ROCKSTAR GAMES)

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by 2 blaazed, Apr 7, 2004.

1. 2 blaazed

2 blaazed New Jack

AS SOME KNOW SOME DONNT I DO GAME TESTING FOR ROCKSTAR..ITS NOT A BIG THING NOR DO THEY GIVE ME ANY KIND OF MONEY WORTH PREACHING ITS COOL BECAUSE I GET TO PLAY GAMES THAT DONT EVEN MAKE IT TO THE MARKET OR SOME THAT HAVE..BUT I SIGNED A STRICT CONTRACT THAT I CANT LET OUT ANY INFORMATION AT ALL...SUBJECT TO MAJOR MAJOR FINES AND WHAT NOT ANYWAY THATS BESIDES THE POINT. WELL I PRETTY MUCH HAVE SEEN HIS FACE AND NAME BEFORE HE IS THE PRESIDENT AND CREATIVE DIRECTOR OF THE GTA SERIES...SO IM AT WORK TODAY (NON RELATED ROCK START WORK) AND WHO WALKS IN.SAM HOUSER SO I SAY WHATS UP INTRODUCE MYSELF HE WAS A REAL COOL GUY IN HIS 20'S.SO WE ENDED UP TALKIN FOR ABOUT 2 HOURS OVER SUM SLICES OF PIZZA.REAL COOL DUDE...GAVE ME THE HEADS UP ON GTA SAN ANDREAS (SINCE I SOMEWHAT WORK FOR ROCKSTAR) AS WELL AS THE WARRIORS GAME AND PROMISED ME HE WOULD MAKE SURE I AM THE TESTER SINCE WARRIORS IS MY FAVORITE MOVIE. REAL COOL DUDE MAN...GOOD TIMES...

2. villain

villain Veteran Member

Hmm.. how hard is it to become a game tester? Seems like a nice foot in the door to the company.

3. 26SidedCube

26SidedCube Veteran Member

I'm in nyc too... give me a job.

So what uh.. did he tell you about these games?

4. 2 blaazed

2 blaazed New Jack

YEA I CANT BELIVE I GOT IT WHEN I DID...I WISH I COULD DO IT FULL TIME ITS GREAT...ITS EXTREMELY HARD TO GET IT....FIRST YOU GOTTA KNOW PEOPLE WHO KNOW PEOPLE SECOND U GOT WIN TOURNAMENTS THIRD THEY BRING U TO THE HQ AND PUT U THREW TEST....THEY GIVE U 1 GAME OF EVERY SINGLE GENRE PUT IT ON ITS HIGHEST HARDEST LEVEL AND GIVE U CERTAIN SPECIFICATIONS OF WHAT U CAN AND CANT USE....THE TOP 3 WIN...THEN OUT OF THAT 3 THEY GIVE U ALMOST LIKE A QUAKE TYPE GAME 1ON1ON1...THIS CHINESE KID MOPED THE FLOOR WITH MY BLOOD..THEY KEEP ME AROUND THOUGH EVERY FEW MONTHS OR SO THEY CALL ME TO EITHER TELL ME A GAME IS IN THE MAIL OR U GOTA COME TO THE CLOSEST OFFICE N PLAY IT EVERYDAY FOR LIKE A WEEK OR TWO HOW EVER LONG IT TAKES TO BEAT IT...THEN I ANSWER A BUNCH OF QUESTIONS...WHEN VICE CITY CAME OUT THERE MAIN GUY GOT TO TEST IT BUT AS SOON AS I HEARD BOUT IT I WENT TO THERE OFFICE AND GOT TO FUCK AROUND FOR AWHILE...I HAVE EVEN CONTRIBUTED TO GAME PRO AND PSM....GOT TO FUCK AROUND WITH MANHUNT WAY BEFORE TOO BEFORE THEY EVEN PUT IN THE SICK VIEWS WHEN U KILL SOMEONE...

5. 2 blaazed

2 blaazed New Jack

HE DIDNT GET IN DEPTH BOUT SAN ANDREAS BUT HE WAS JUST TELLIN ME ABOUT THE DEVELOPMENT AND FEATURES AND WHAT NOT...ITS BASICALLY THE SAME KIND OF GAMEPLAY AS VICE CITY JUST WITH A DOPE ASS TWIST....ILL LEAVE THE REST TO THE INQUIRING MIND...

6. Crimsøn

Crimsøn Senior Member

Woopdy doo....... and turns caps lock off.

7. PalestineOne

PalestineOne Senior Member

whats up with 40/40? your a local there? the bitches that go there are fine and the guys are all fags.

8. villain

villain Veteran Member

Hmm... I think I could hack that. Sounds tough though.. especially the knowing someone who knows someone who knows someone part.

9. PalestineOne

Id rather work for capcom, and only to test street fighter games

10. 2 blaazed

2 blaazed New Jack

Bro i tried for capcom started goin into mvc2 mvc1 sf tournaments...didnt even make top 10 and i was doin 6/700 hit combos....they are a bunch of skilled japanese dudes..fucking incredible skills...u got to be nice...

11. PalestineOne

12. Dirty_habiT

Dirty_habiT Dirty Dozen Crew

Look buddy.... I want you.... to tell that fucker.... that he had better stop recycling that same god damn'd gta game engine in all his games. I was instantly sick of Manhunt because of this. That's bad ass that you get to test games... are they for pc or ps2 or what? You should strongly suggest releasing some of them, if you are interested, say so. I can make sure you won't get caught, provided you're not the *only playtester.

13. Dirty_habiT

Dirty_habiT Dirty Dozen Crew

I just dl'd Street Fighter 3 second edition for arcade today!:eek:

Capcom CPS3 was just recently cracked, it had some bad ass encryption, but no more, I can now enjoy their newest titles in the comfort of my computer chair. Bling fucking bling mother fuckers.

14. PalestineOne

street fighter wasnt meant to be played on a computer, or solo either.

15. 2 blaazed

2 blaazed New Jack

yea he uses a rendeveer engine (i belivie thats how u spell it) he used it in san andreas as well...the only thing i liked bout the old gta's and i was telling him was the air view as u see down... he said "thats classic g.t.a. we had to keep up with times and technology".manhunt was dope. i was the first to test midnight club (also created by sam)....the second one should of had online capability that was my only objection

*edit* its ussually ps2 but sometimes they throw in a pc game...they realy aint big on xbox n gc titles.