2BLAAZED'S MEET AND GREET WITH SAM HOUSER(PRESIDENT OF ROCKSTAR GAMES)

2 blaazed

AS SOME KNOW SOME DONNT I DO GAME TESTING FOR ROCKSTAR..ITS NOT A BIG THING NOR DO THEY GIVE ME ANY KIND OF MONEY WORTH PREACHING ITS COOL BECAUSE I GET TO PLAY GAMES THAT DONT EVEN MAKE IT TO THE MARKET OR SOME THAT HAVE..BUT I SIGNED A STRICT CONTRACT THAT I CANT LET OUT ANY INFORMATION AT ALL...SUBJECT TO MAJOR MAJOR FINES AND WHAT NOT ANYWAY THATS BESIDES THE POINT. WELL I PRETTY MUCH HAVE SEEN HIS FACE AND NAME BEFORE HE IS THE PRESIDENT AND CREATIVE DIRECTOR OF THE GTA SERIES...SO IM AT WORK TODAY (NON RELATED ROCK START WORK) AND WHO WALKS IN.SAM HOUSER SO I SAY WHATS UP INTRODUCE MYSELF HE WAS A REAL COOL GUY IN HIS 20'S.SO WE ENDED UP TALKIN FOR ABOUT 2 HOURS OVER SUM SLICES OF PIZZA.REAL COOL DUDE...GAVE ME THE HEADS UP ON GTA SAN ANDREAS (SINCE I SOMEWHAT WORK FOR ROCKSTAR) AS WELL AS THE WARRIORS GAME AND PROMISED ME HE WOULD MAKE SURE I AM THE TESTER SINCE WARRIORS IS MY FAVORITE MOVIE. REAL COOL DUDE MAN...GOOD TIMES...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

YEA I CANT BELIVE I GOT IT WHEN I DID...I WISH I COULD DO IT FULL TIME ITS GREAT...ITS EXTREMELY HARD TO GET IT....FIRST YOU GOTTA KNOW PEOPLE WHO KNOW PEOPLE SECOND U GOT WIN TOURNAMENTS THIRD THEY BRING U TO THE HQ AND PUT U THREW TEST....THEY GIVE U 1 GAME OF EVERY SINGLE GENRE PUT IT ON ITS HIGHEST HARDEST LEVEL AND GIVE U CERTAIN SPECIFICATIONS OF WHAT U CAN AND CANT USE....THE TOP 3 WIN...THEN OUT OF THAT 3 THEY GIVE U ALMOST LIKE A QUAKE TYPE GAME 1ON1ON1...THIS CHINESE KID MOPED THE FLOOR WITH MY BLOOD..THEY KEEP ME AROUND THOUGH EVERY FEW MONTHS OR SO THEY CALL ME TO EITHER TELL ME A GAME IS IN THE MAIL OR U GOTA COME TO THE CLOSEST OFFICE N PLAY IT EVERYDAY FOR LIKE A WEEK OR TWO HOW EVER LONG IT TAKES TO BEAT IT...THEN I ANSWER A BUNCH OF QUESTIONS...WHEN VICE CITY CAME OUT THERE MAIN GUY GOT TO TEST IT BUT AS SOON AS I HEARD BOUT IT I WENT TO THERE OFFICE AND GOT TO FUCK AROUND FOR AWHILE...I HAVE EVEN CONTRIBUTED TO GAME PRO AND PSM....GOT TO FUCK AROUND WITH MANHUNT WAY BEFORE TOO BEFORE THEY EVEN PUT IN THE SICK VIEWS WHEN U KILL SOMEONE...

HE DIDNT GET IN DEPTH BOUT SAN ANDREAS BUT HE WAS JUST TELLIN ME ABOUT THE DEVELOPMENT AND FEATURES AND WHAT NOT...ITS BASICALLY THE SAME KIND OF GAMEPLAY AS VICE CITY JUST WITH A DOPE ASS TWIST....ILL LEAVE THE REST TO THE INQUIRING MIND...

Look buddy.... I want you.... to tell that fucker.... that he had better stop recycling that same god damn'd gta game engine in all his games. I was instantly sick of Manhunt because of this. That's bad ass that you get to test games... are they for pc or ps2 or what? You should strongly suggest releasing some of them, if you are interested, say so. I can make sure you won't get caught, provided you're not the *only playtester.

I just dl'd Street Fighter 3 second edition for arcade today!:eek:

Capcom CPS3 was just recently cracked, it had some bad ass encryption, but no more, I can now enjoy their newest titles in the comfort of my computer chair. Bling fucking bling mother fuckers.

yea he uses a rendeveer engine (i belivie thats how u spell it) he used it in san andreas as well...the only thing i liked bout the old gta's and i was telling him was the air view as u see down... he said "thats classic g.t.a. we had to keep up with times and technology".manhunt was dope. i was the first to test midnight club (also created by sam)....the second one should of had online capability that was my only objection

*edit* its ussually ps2 but sometimes they throw in a pc game...they realy aint big on xbox n gc titles.

it was iight..i hate the rich yuppys that go there tho they bounce when we come threw...i only go on special occasions when a good crowd maybe sum rappers or whatever or if its ladies night....my man got the flicks havent seen him since...i stuck mostly to the cigar bar since ima heavy smoker and the jay room..the bed in the remy room gets crazy son..might get slapped by a titty or someshit

I've got a usb adapter for a ps controller, so it's not like I'm playing arcade games with some cheeseball computer brand joystick, or the keyboard. Besides, I've been playing enough here to where I could most likely annhilate anyone at an arcade right now. I was already damned good at street fighter, and having it on my comp makes it that much better. Emulated perfectly.

2Blazzed: do you have to give the beta discs back or do you get to keep them?

my boy got mvc2 and 1 old skool street fighter 1 and 2 all on aracade systems in his garage ive beat all 4 perfect health each match....did a 3000 hit combo wit iceman and 2500 wit spidey *u cant do that much unless u got the code on wich is not aloud in tournament play..im untouchable dude...

Not that you care, but you could get like quadruple scene points if you were to release some of that stuff before it hit stores. There's groups out there now that pose as retail stores and magazine editors to get games early, and then they release them into the wild weeks before they hit retail stores.

Razor1911 got busted for doing this, but that's because they got a bit sloppy with their ninja skills.

Cramps - It's merely a bios update for mame, I'm using Mame32FX... and I have not been able to find the software necessary to play cps3 games anywhere except with nntp. Do you have the 4 and 5 metal slug roms?

2Blazzed - how willing are you to rip those ps2 discs?

like i said i dont keep any and thats when they actually give it to me most of the time they send me to play it...i have brought home midnight club 1 and 2 state of emergency...wich where returned...and i dont got money to pay fines for a breach of contract..then loose all my credibility in the field...

i have been looking for computer games to download for the last few days, i spent a couple days downloading a cool looking game called Bridge It, but you have to have a certain video card to play it. i am looking for simple games, like Tetris 4000, so i went to downloads.com and went through the list, and looked for cracks for each one, which was a waste of time. i did find a DOS version of Space Invaders though. anyone have ideas on where to look for games ?

Archived