Jackson

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

YES.

I fucking LOVE this show for some unexplainable reason. Season four has been blowing my mind, it actually makes me look forward to Mondays. Everytime I watch it, afterwards it makes me wanna go out and smash on somebody, all in the name of Lady Liberty.

Are you caught up with all the episodes so far in season four?

24 is cool. i'm watching this season and i watched season 2.

i was way more into season 2. this years is not too bad though. i think there is only so many terrorist storylines they can come up with though. but that being said i havn't missed one show this year. i'm glad its on monday's since they are usually a stay in and kick it night.

Originally posted by cornpone+Apr 19 2005, 05:58 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (cornpone - Apr 19 2005, 05:58 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Home Time@Apr 19 2005, 03:08 PM

feeling this video

chek the link for the vid on there. loving it  :king:

This shit is 10 times cooler than 24

[/b]

some people were moaning at me for posting that, they think the whole wolrds seen it. glad some people can enjoy it, i dont have to think twice about posting quality stuff next time..

Originally posted by Home Time+Apr 19 2005, 01:48 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Home Time - Apr 19 2005, 01:48 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>all about dirty housewives

[/b]

<!--QuoteBegin-sneak@Apr 19 2005, 02:07 PM

dirtyhousewives rocks to!

EVERY SUNDAY .. 9 pm

same shit every sunday.. two dudes, two blonde local strippers sitting at a kitchen island watching this shit on one of those fridges with the TV's..

Originally posted by Telo+Apr 20 2005, 06:27 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Telo - Apr 20 2005, 06:27 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by Home Time@Apr 19 2005, 01:48 PM

all about dirty housewives

<!--QuoteBegin-sneak@Apr 19 2005, 02:07 PM

dirtyhousewives rocks to!

EVERY SUNDAY .. 9 pm

same shit every sunday.. two dudes, two blonde local strippers sitting at a kitchen island watching this shit on one of those fridges with the TV's..

[/b]

:rolleyes:

Guest sneak

i just downloaded 5episdodes of 24 and 2 of d.h in 2 mins.

im setting myself up for a marathon session.

weed? check

food? check

comfy seat in bed? check