24 pack of o'douls watchin rosie o'donel

pdizzz

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by silvertongue

too small.:(

Gone for only a couple of days and come back to see the same CACA- 100% PURE POOPOO. I don't give a F if they are small or not. Open you eyes or use a magnifying glass if you can't see you whiners. If you'd spend a few hours away from you monitor screen everyday your vision wouldn't be so bad. Most of what was posted here was junk...that ain't nothing new but you did contribute a couple for me to steal so I thank you for that. Movin it up for SIEN,KING,MUCH,BUDS and KEPT.

Yours truly,

THE HERMIT

Originally posted by thehermit

Gone for only a couple of days and come back to see the same CACA- 100% PURE POOPOO. I don't give a F if they are small or not. Open you eyes or use a magnifying glass if you can't see you whiners. If you'd spend a few hours away from you monitor screen everyday your vision wouldn't be so bad. Most of what was posted here was junk...that ain't nothing new but you did contribute a couple for me to steal so I thank you for that. Movin it up for SIEN,KING,MUCH,BUDS and KEPT.

Yours truly,

THE HERMIT

ohh, now i get it. you diss the good threads and defend the bad ones.

:crazy: i love you hermit.

Archived