24 Hour Stores

effyoo

We need more stores that are open 24 hours a day. I just woke up from a nice 4 hour nap and its after midnight and i feel the need to buy some envelopes and beer. Now those long overdue packs that I'm supposed to send out will be delayed at least another day, and my hangover will continue to set in rather than be delayed for another 6 beers.

And i'm out of Pocky. Fuck.

An asian 24 hour grocery store is what we need. That would solve all my problems.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

there's a 24 hour grocery store about 8 blocks from my house... all the liquer stores and shit close at 2am...

i'm piss drunk and out of cigarettes at about 4am one night, so i start walking up there... this was a struggle as i was so shitty drunk... get there and completely forget why i was there...

get home and reach for a cigarette, realize i forgot to buy them and wondered what the hell i bought a loaf of bread for...

i went to sleep very angry that night...

After some careful resaerch, i found a liquor store that was open until 2 am. Actually, I just called my bro...but thats beside the point.

Sure, there's a Mac's (read:7-11) right across the street, but who needs overpriced chocolate bars? I'm talking about a store that will allow you to get shit done. Grocery shopping, running errands, and the like.

I think i'm going to be like that episode on Seinfeld when Kramer tries to sleep 20 minutes for every 3 hours he's awake. I'd get so much done that I'd have time to write my memoirs as well as formulate a plan to take over the world.

Da Vinci, whut!

Guest imported_b0b

24 hour stores and fast food places seem to have weird lighting that someone manages to condense reality. Like the strangest things happen in them and the lighting is all odd and makes the places seem even wierder.

7-11 really is the shit, its the only convenience store that you can go into at night, all of the other ones make you stand outside behind the glass to purchase shit.. i like lookin around for whatever the fuck i like - 7-11 also has cheetos hot fries, swoops, and tons of beer

so me and my guy walk into the neighborhood 711 to but some brew and the like. the fucking hindu as soon as we walk in is like "vat are you doing in my store" i said fuck you and left.... but the point is fuck that hindu bastard. its open 24 hours and we walk in at 2 am and hes talking shit like were not supposed to be there. WTF if your open how can you not serve CUSTOMERS?!?!?! anyway fuck that bin laden looking ass hindu bitch... :heated:

i have so much anger in my heart

no offense to any hindus but thaat guy really ticked me off. i do not hate them in general just the guy at 711 :crazy:

24 hour grocery stores are awsome. Im not a fan of the 24 hour fast food joints though, I mean, its cool and all when you have a car, but some people get real angry when you try and walk up to the window, and score some food.

I need a car oner.

dam you must live in Salt Lake with the mormons... We can buy anything till two and after that we have a few spots that can hook up the 5 dollar 40s.. and i tell you what... 5 dollar forties sound steep right now but when its 3 am and you need one, its a steal.. The main place we go to is actually an old burger king turned into a party store.. The huge ass counter where they used to slang the burgers over is the buying counter now.. Its really funny, you can totally tell it was a BK a few years back.. really weird place.

Originally posted by ares

but some people get real angry when you try and walk up to the window, and score some food.

me and a couple of my boys were on our bicycles in the drive through line. we got hit on by a bunch of girls in a pathfinder. a couple of them jumped out and wanted to ride our bikes around. the chick driving was sober...so that kinda killed it because she wanted to get her angry ass home and in bed. funspoileronerthatbitchwas.

24 hour supersaves are the greatest. There's one about 2 minutes from mans yard, it's not one of those gay stores that make talk to them through a shitty little window either.

Although annoyingly the nearest place that sells alchohol after 11 is a mile1/2 away

damn.....

in my area there's a 24h korean grill house, some chinese restos, a big grocery store, all lots of fast food crap andsome afterhours clubs for dancing and drinking.

all reachable by foot.

Originally posted by b0b

24 hour stores and fast food places seem to have weird lighting that someone manages to condense reality.

Haha. I thought i was the only one that noticed that thing with the lighting. I have never shared this with anyone I know. Now that i know its more than just me I'll bring it up when everyone is super drunk.

Originally posted by SteveAustin

me and a couple of my boys were on our bicycles in the drive through line. we got hit on by a bunch of girls in a pathfinder. a couple of them jumped out and wanted to ride our bikes around. the chick driving was sober...so that kinda killed it because she wanted to get her angry ass home and in bed. funspoileronerthatbitchwas.

Right on. I've been hit on a few times, and a few of my buddies have been hit trying to score food. And few fist fights later...

Tim hortons is awsome, because the doors are open all night, Mc d's locks up at 11. Not only that, employees at timmy's aren't afraid to hook up drunk people. Plus, theres always homeless people to talk to.

Archived