Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

24 Hour Stores

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by effyoo, Feb 26, 2004.

1. effyoo

effyoo Elite Member

We need more stores that are open 24 hours a day. I just woke up from a nice 4 hour nap and its after midnight and i feel the need to buy some envelopes and beer. Now those long overdue packs that I'm supposed to send out will be delayed at least another day, and my hangover will continue to set in rather than be delayed for another 6 beers.

And i'm out of Pocky. Fuck.

An asian 24 hour grocery store is what we need. That would solve all my problems.

2. vinyl junkie

vinyl junkie Elite Member

there's a 24 hour grocery store about 8 blocks from my house... all the liquer stores and shit close at 2am...

i'm piss drunk and out of cigarettes at about 4am one night, so i start walking up there... this was a struggle as i was so shitty drunk... get there and completely forget why i was there...

get home and reach for a cigarette, realize i forgot to buy them and wondered what the hell i bought a loaf of bread for...

i went to sleep very angry that night...

3. AORAone

AORAone Veteran Member

^^^ a loaf of bread:lol: :lol: ive done something very similar:lol: the good times, anyways, there are about three 24 hour stores within a mile of my place, one is litterally across the street from my apartment. good shit

4. duh-rye-won

duh-rye-won Member

http://www.foxhome.de/images/highlights/1257_highlight.jpg'>
    beep... beep...............beep... beep.............

5. fatbastard

fatbastard Elite Member

theres a 24 mcdonalds about 10 minutes from me.

6. Æ°

Æ° Senior Member

Super America is the shizz, hands down the best microwaveable sandwich selection. And the Super mom’s cookies are damn near the best money can buy.

7. nomadawhat

nomadawhat Veteran Member

i used to live next to a 24 hour 7-11...BUT...it didn't sell beer. so good, yet so bad.

8. duh-rye-won

duh-rye-won Member

9. effyoo

effyoo Elite Member

After some careful resaerch, i found a liquor store that was open until 2 am. Actually, I just called my bro...but thats beside the point.
    Sure, there's a Mac's (read:7-11) right across the street, but who needs overpriced chocolate bars? I'm talking about a store that will allow you to get shit done. Grocery shopping, running errands, and the like.

I think i'm going to be like that episode on Seinfeld when Kramer tries to sleep 20 minutes for every 3 hours he's awake. I'd get so much done that I'd have time to write my memoirs as well as formulate a plan to take over the world.

Da Vinci, whut!

10. imported_b0b

imported_b0b Guest

24 hour stores and fast food places seem to have weird lighting that someone manages to condense reality. Like the strangest things happen in them and the lighting is all odd and makes the places seem even wierder.

11. When

When 12oz Loyalist

i have three 7-11s within a few mile radius

ralphs was 24 hours until those fucks went on strike

and there is also a 24 hour circle k and am/pm

most all fast food around here is also 24 hours

this city is always open

12. WorldBench

WorldBench Veteran Member

i love 7-11, best place ever, plus the guys are cool there :crazy:

13. adderall

adderall Elite Member

7-11 really is the shit, its the only convenience store that you can go into at night, all of the other ones make you stand outside behind the glass to purchase shit.. i like lookin around for whatever the fuck i like - 7-11 also has cheetos hot fries, swoops, and tons of beer

14. Gat Bush

Gat Bush Veteran Member

so me and my guy walk into the neighborhood 711 to but some brew and the like. the fucking hindu as soon as we walk in is like "vat are you doing in my store" i said fuck you and left.... but the point is fuck that hindu bastard. its open 24 hours and we walk in at 2 am and hes talking shit like were not supposed to be there. WTF if your open how can you not serve CUSTOMERS?!?!?! anyway fuck that bin laden looking ass hindu bitch... :heated:

i have so much anger in my heart

no offense to any hindus but thaat guy really ticked me off. i do not hate them in general just the guy at 711 :crazy:

15. ares

ares Member

24 hour grocery stores are awsome. Im not a fan of the 24 hour fast food joints though, I mean, its cool and all when you have a car, but some people get real angry when you try and walk up to the window, and score some food.

I need a car oner.