23rd b-day.........

MotherEffer

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i'm 36 years old never finished highschool and dont have enough money to buy lunch.

im albino and about 5 foot. but i way about 220 pounds.

dude did that make you feel better? no? i didnt think so.

you need to start finding a direction in life and taking action instead of talking about doing things., get a job or go get a degree/diploma in something...save up money, work on that shit. quit drinking. its hard, but if you want it bad enough you will acheive it.

F.Bastard (Im a shrink now)

Originally posted by gfreshsushi

if you're worried about where you're gonna end up at 23, what's gonna happen when you're 33? pick out a casket?

these are words of wisdom. I have found when I worry about things less and enjoy life more, things improve exponentially. I have a better outlook which in turn makes it easier to make the moves necessary to do the things that are good in the long run.

<span style='color:black'>I know this sounds like some fortune cookie shit but my motto for the past few years has been "You are as successful as the company you keep." When I stopped hangin around kids that werent doing shit or ever gonna do shit...Things started going right.</span>

Archived