21 and up appreciation thread

RAGSOE

i'm 23 fuckin years old, i live in bars, and it's hard for me to stay in it with the rest of the pack when it comes to breakin anymore. this is a grumble thread for us fogies, and a place to drink legally together. under agers welcome, your job to get past the doorman, but i got a line on fakes. if you've been writing more then ten years, or you fart dust, or if your like me you've aged gracefully and all of the above, lets cool. hand me a beer......

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest --zeSto--

I share my age with Jordan's Jersey Number.

And just yesterday this girl thought I was 26.

She's 24 and found out that I was a hint younger than her.

How's that for an interesting suprise.

I think the median age of the stonecutters has to be 26.

Guest imported_Tesseract

Dude, i'm 23 and i always feel i'm stuck at 19. Thats the first answer that comes to mind when people ask how old i am...i also have a thing for girls at this age. So yeah, for the next couple of years i'll be 19

hahaha.....yeah....I'm 28 years of age and drink more alcoholic beverages than most of you drink fuckin' water.......oh yeah....Ragsoe......get back at me on e-mail........I have some numbers for you........they are in E,OR........you'll know.......peace bro.....I'll be on the coast in 2 weeks for the shit at the showbox......get in touch with H2......or SRS......right on,drink up the wisdom......

Guest willy.wonka

23 weekend social drinker...i like girls around the ages of 20-24.

what the hell...life is pretty good when you start to think about it.

HORRAY!

ragsoe, your bouncers are shit....i just strolled past those fools, nodded a greeting and im now at the bar with a beer in one hand and a ladie in the other.

Archived