205========>Birmingham

BANK

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

not only is this in the wrong place, youre making bham look pretty fucking toy with all those little drawings of yours, as well as the rite/takt shit.....everything in here's like 4 years old, buffed, and most of these people dont even paint anymore...

since i dont know you, and never will, but now know you found the 12oz community, i'll tell you on here....stay out of our spots fool....my homeboy said he ran you and some girl out of a spot earlier tonight....if i wasnt so lazy i would go down there now and go over whatever crap it was you were trying to do on that freight.....find yourself a wall, and practice....get better, cause all the stuff you and your partner are doing all over the city sucks....and it DEFINATELY doesnt belong on trains.

stay out of the yards.

thats all im gonna say about it...dont let us catch you out there.

i do suck

ok i think i know who this is and i understand that you dont liek me cuz first, i invade yalls spot which that was my mistake, i know that everyone if SFR and NSA are a billion times better than me and know so much more about this stuff than i do i dont know anyone else that does this shit and obviously know if i meet yall you are gonna beat the shit out me or sumthing and i respect every single one of the writers in NSA and SFR, and i agree i am putting crap all over the place and i do need to practice and ill stay away from yalls spot and the fact still remains that what i put up is shitty so ill just practice

BANK, we are tired of seeing your toy ass shit around the city; the half ass, obviously drunk bullshit is going to piss off alot of people. Listen to Alabama, find a wall and practice, and quit posting your toy ass shit on this web site, nobody wants to see these stupid ass sketches, you are giving the ham a bad rep. Dont think about painting on trains until you know what you are doing and have some skills.

and dont be seen anywhere around that building you were at the other day, who ever sees you wont be so lazy next time, we will chase you and beat you and steal you cans......

consider this a warning

now that you have found 12oz, read up, do your research, and most of all practice.

dont paint on anything near the tracks...

and stay out of the yard......

Love song of J Rek Prufrock? hypocrite?

Dankman hahahahaahah oh god i guess youre about 15 and just discovered what dank means? come on, i mean you have an online alias named after marijuana and then you go around calling shit halfassed and drunken, i mean, how can you even seriously say shit like that with a name like dankman? hahahahahah ahahahhahahah i serioulsy read your fucking posts and had to register just so i could make fun of you!!!!!!!!! i mean jesus christ!!!!!!!!! and calling this fucking cith "the ham" JESUS MARY AND JOSEPH, post some of your shit, and both of you two cockmonsters dont even post the name you paint, maybe you should spend less time being homeless slipping into internet cafes to talk about your grafitti you toy ass bitches, i hope ido see you and i hope you do try to come kick my ass i would really love to fucking see you, oh no wait, im sure youd probably have some "homeboys" which speaking of who has fucking "homeboys" who hang out by the train tracks(lose the habbit you fucking junkies) maybe when your balls drop you sling enough smack you can buy a camera and post your shit and sign the name you paint not some 13 year old "weed is cool" name and something as original as "alabama" that just proves your too pussy to post some of your shit...at least bank tries and actually cares and doenst sit around smoking crack and....im not done

here it comes!

but back to the fact that youd gang attack me and probably rape me because your too dirty to get a fucking female thats not passed out down by the tracks, i mean lets get real, but if you do reply to one thing i say, i would really really really love to know how the fuck you got access to computer, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE say its your moms, you still live at home holy shit you live at home and sit in your moms kitchen posting replys to a grafitti chat room with a fake name and getting mad at someone for trying to spread the word...oh i figured it out, he didnt put any of your shit up becaue your a fucking TOY ASS PUSSY BITCH too busy tryin not to break your crack pipe because then you might have to realize that your a dead beat and a fucking addict who hangs out in BIRMINGHAM FUCKING ALABAMA YOU REDNECK PIECE OF SHIT GRAFFITI WRITING 80s NOSTALGIC WANNA BE, I BET YOUR INSPIRATION WAS THE OPENING TO THE FUCKING FRESH PRINCE OF BEL AIR YOU WORSHIP WILL SMITH DONT YOU HOLY SHIT HOLY HOLY HOLY SHIT I JUST FIGURED YOU OUT, so one day yoru like damn, i hate my parents, but will smith on that show does grafitti, that would be a good way to get back at my parents...well haha you fucking junkies hows the fucking habbit??????? im still not done assmongers

Damn head, glad to know that i touched you so. I dont post my own shit on here cause i am not a self promoter and i dont really care about fame, i just like to paint, . And beleive me, if you could see this kids shit around town, you can tell he is drunk when he paints. you wouldnt want him to post it on here either. For instance, he has a roll up that is a BAN, didnt even put a k, and the BAN is sloppy as shit. I have seen a few throw ups around that arent too bad, he just needs to practice...

As far as dissin on my name, you are right, i am a 9 year old who just found weed, so i named my internet alias after this fine plant. So gime some head....

I bet you read Will Smith's Biography!

ok take 3, you said next time if that person wasnt so lazy they beat him, or maybe perhaps he was just tired because hed just got done booting heroin...maybe you wouldnt have to steal cans if youd GET A JOB YOU FUCKING LUNATIC WHO BEATS PEOPLE UP FOR DOING SOMETHING YOU DO TOO I BET THAT WAS SOMEBODY ELSES SPOT BEFORE YOU YOU FUCK FUCKING FUCK FUCKING TOOLS JESUS CHRIST ive never been so disapointed in this fucking race...oh no...i forgot you gang rapers arent part of this race...go to prison...convert to islam...and chill the fuck out, i mean, im normally a calm person, but FUCKING CHRIST YOU FUCKING ANIMALS evolve some more and maybe you should be practicing your shit AND NOT PLAYING ON A COMPUTER, I REALIZE IM NOT HERE BUT I HAVE NO LIFE, BUT SEE, HERES THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN ME AND YOU, IM NOT A JUNKIE AND I DONT PRETEND, WHICH MAKES YOU ABOUT FOUR YEARS OLD...so why dont you chill the fuck out on bank, and take a note from his book and not make "the ham" look like a city full of redneck rapist assholes...bitch

i like your attitude HEAD... you seem pretty pissed off. i dont know why your are so offended by what i said to bank, i dont know the kid, and i doubt i ever will, he is new to the game, and just needs to know some things, so this is where it had to be said. give me more head

by the way

nighty night...i seen his shit go back into that factory place...in that little alcove thingy...thats not bad...the SHME sucks balls that guys not serious...and the BAN thing just never got finished because he ran out of paint i suppose or maybe he realized it sucked and he gave up, but thats a big fucking spot...give the guy pointers dont jusjt bash him

alkdjf;adslfjd

i wrote in the past but as to the paranoid...birmingham cops are stupid just keep a big titted girl in the car with you, and a man with a huge cock in teh back and that will ensure you no ticket...but just dont put your real name or legit email and say waht you want...free speach if they come a knockin tell them its not you and to piss off

no man for real

sorry i have to hold a grudge against them i was mistreated by one, i deserve my grudge...jail sucks dont go...the whole 'you get raped for sure" thing is a myth but it can happen and jail sucks the food sucks and its boring as fuck and lakfj;sdlfjds;alfjdsflk;d dont go to prison

"used to write in birmingham..." isnt that everyones excuse???

im sure you were just as bad as these fools, cause all the kids who used to get down here are a little more well spoken....you did freak out there head...and why is a mystery to me....are you standing up for the toy plague thats rapidly eating away at our city?? or are you just mad because we dissed on this dude.......be thankful we're some lazy fucks, cause across the world in graffiti culture, toys get their shit taken out...its just part of the game....ive never even dissed these fools....we should make a night out of it, and paint over everything they have in the city which is the way its been done in the past...but instead, its just giving advice...hey, find your own spot to paint, and paint it...stay out of our spots...use your own spot to get better and learn to paint... practice....the people looking at your stuff is us....and we dont like what were seeing.....

bank, youve established that youre here in "the ham"....we know youre here...just go back to the drawing board and work on your stuff before you come back out for the next round....some of your stuff has potential...just polish it up before putting it on the streets...

but these dudes dont need to be getting up on trains yet...period.

and we will go over them if we start catching their trains...

as far as posting my own shit on here.......i dont have to, other people post it. finally....most of us are fucking rednecks....and we take pride in it...

Archived