San Jose vs. St. Louis

Vancouver vs. Calgary

Colorado vs. Dallas

In the Eastern Conference:

Tampa Bay vs. Long Island

Boston vs. Montreal

Philadelphia vs. New Jersey

Toronto vs. Ottawa

What do you guys think? The eastern conference race was the tightest it has ever been, and the playoffs will reflect that, I think. I am rooting for every Canadian team.

I would have loved to see Edmonton in, as well as a Canadiens vs. Leafs 1st round matchup, but it didn’t happen. A big part of me really wants to see the Red Wings meet the Leafs in the finals because I miss the old days when we used to play against each other in the post-season.

Your thoughts for this year’s battles?

*NOTE: This is the greatest time of the year. I am currently watching Dallas @ Colorado and Calgary @ Vancouver and loving every minute of it. It sucks because I have exams coming up, and I have to ace three of the hardest ones.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lacosanostra – how much?

HAHA, MY MOM JUST WALKED IN AND GAVE ME A KIRK MULLER AUTOGRAPHED PICTURE, AS WELL AS A LEAF CAR FLAG THINGY WITH A DOUG GILMOUR AUTOGRAPH ON IT! I SHOULD ASK HER WHERE SHE GOT THEM!

Last night at the Jays game, I got Alan Trammel and Juan Samuel autographs on cards. I’m on a small role.

i watched some of it this week, got to because basketball will soon take over, the east is still a toss up. i'm still liking toronto if they can stay healthy. that tampa bay-islanders 3-0 every game stuff is weird. so is the predators taking it to detroit. it's way too hot all over right now, even the west is up for grabs. i like the calgary team alot. montreal should be going down alot easier than they are. boston stole that last one. so many who used to wear the blue/gold or black/grey/red still in it, big shout to rhett warrener, stu barnes, bob boughner, dave anderychuk, geoff sanderson?, cory sarich, alexander mogilny, joe juneau, vaclav varada, pierre turgeron, etc., etc.

Montreal did it to themselves last game. Claude Julien should have put Yannic Perault (sp) out to take the faceoff when there is 30 secs left in the game and the Canadiens are up by one. I knew they would score. Perhaps they deserved to lose, what with that bullshit dive by Ribeiro in the previous game. Maybe that’s why the ref didn’t call that slash that led to the collision that led to the cough up that led to the ot goal by Boston.

I will feel like a moron if Nashville defeats Detroit because I wanted to post that as my prediction on here. I’ve been liking Nashville a lot this year.

That Leafs loss last night ruined my night. On top of that, my wisdom tooth was taken out, so the pain was extra because of the loss. No beers or spliffs or Tylenol 3’s could do me right.

The Calgary vs. Vancouver series has been very entertaining. The Flames should have won that one where Iginla attaced Ohlund at the end of the game.

Archived