200 posts in 2 days??

jah

i think i did like 200 posts in the last two days or something. what do you think your average amount of posts is day? who here has more than 100 per day? one of you with thousands of posts must.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

no offence or nuthing

but u must be a bit of a nerd if ur sittin on ya computer all day postin replys?

my avverage posting a day is like 3 ?

my exuse is i started school last monday after not going to school for a year and i have to wake up at 5 to commute 2 hours and spend six hours on my feet all day then commute back so i just said fuck it on teh weekend and went to gym and spent tons of time on 12 oz. my reign of terror will be neding tonight though because i have school tomorrow. in fact, i have to wake up in about 7 hours so ill be off here pretty soon. i love roo, where do you live now?

Originally posted by krie

no offence or nuthing

but u must be a bit of a nerd if ur sittin on ya computer all day postin replys?

my avverage posting a day is like 3 ?

that was just for two days. before that my average was like 100 a month. and the only reason it was that much is becaus i was travelling and a lot of nights i didnt have anything to do so id spend a couple hours on twelve ounce a couple days a week or something. when i was in amsterdam id just go chill in an internet coffeeshop and get a mug and a bag and post.

Originally posted by jah

my exuse is i started school last monday after not going to school for a year and i have to wake up at 5 to commute 2 hours and spend six hours on my feet all day then commute back so i just said fuck it on teh weekend and went to gym and spent tons of time on 12 oz. my reign of terror will be neding tonight though because i have school tomorrow. in fact, i have to wake up in about 7 hours so ill be off here pretty soon. i love roo, where do you live now?

I live in Oakland. Same as always.

and, hey, you got alot to say...and you get sucked into the debates.

funny how people like to give other people shit for doing the exact same thing as them! that's some insecurity right there...

I just don't get on 12 oz at home because my computer is slow, but since I get so bored at work, it provides much entertainment...the rest of the internet can get pretty boring when you're on it 8 hrs a day.

who gives people shit for going on all the time? i dont think i do. i dont know. im stoned now and it makes me paranoid that everyones talking about me when they say bad things about no one in particular. i get into those debates a little too much sometimes. just cus they relate to a lot of shit thats pissed me off lately. most of my threads lately have just been stupid ones cus im bored but too lazy to really do anything. i gotta go to sleep though.

night

"that was just for two days. before that my average was like 100 a month. and the only reason it was that much is becaus i was travelling and a lot of nights i didnt have anything to do so id spend a couple hours on twelve ounce a couple days a week or something. when i was in amsterdam id just go chill in an internet coffeeshop and get a mug and a bag and post. "

Haha, to a dork like me, that sounds great. As much as everyone else hates to admit this, drinking/smoking/sobriety, whatever your thing is mixed with 12oz. is very relaxing at the end of the day. I wish i could sit and smoke grass in a coffee shop and just burn a day on 12oz. I'd probally be an even poorer man if i lived in amsterdam. Looks like i have to stick to the occasional hit or 2 and my daily Gin and whatever's in the fridge.

matthewthemasterofthemotherfuckerthirteen.

Guest sneak
Originally posted by jah

yo sneak, youre gonna get youre name up there tonight bro.

why the fuck not? i got no paint left....finished it last nite and no money....so ill give it a go...cheers jah!!

Originally posted by Matthew13

god i hate wigger slang, i can't even understand what fuckin' people say on here anymore. ducsik? I'm more lost than helen keller...well...anywhere.

matthewmotherfuckin'thirteen.

it means suck the dick bitch.can you understand that

matthewmotherfuckin'thirteen you cant call me shit you christian faggot

Archived