20 days and 20 nights....

loudhardfast

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest willy.wonka

"im a hoe"..something i heard on tv just now.damn jerry.

but crafts are good..

make a colage(sp? of your artwork..make a poster of your shit..i did..im happy with it.

Guest tears*uno

are you gay or something? invite friends over. have a party. invite a girl over. fuck her. fuck making collages and downloading computer games fool. :cool:

Originally posted by loudhardfast

TV got boring the first few hours. i downloaded JEDI KNIGHT 2 and HITMAN, and already beat them both. the only thing i havent got bored of is eating.

put the level of death up to the max and then play Hitman........you'll be doing that shit the next up-coming hours.......

20 days huh... well you got off easy my friend. im guessing your on house arrest. well i spent 9 months on it. how do you thinki have like 8000 posts. 9 months locked inside. 20 days should be a breeze. well not really but youll be able to get thru it easy. dont thin of it as 20 days but as 20 weeks and sooner or later boom it hits you. watch movies, have friends over, waste time on 12oz. get all the gay instant messenger things and occupy yo ass. turn into a total computer nerd. thats what i did. i hate computers.

ttboy... i should really log on to my name.

i realize that 20 days isnt much compared to some of the people that have been locked indoors, i am spending all day on 12oz, and if i had a gf i would have her over. as far as friends go, all my friends are poor which means they dont want to drive to my house (i moved from where my friends live so its a 30 min drive). fortunately i went shopping before i got locked in here so i have plenty of food. another downside i found out today is that my house seems smaller and smaller as the day goes by. i have even resorted to using both my bathrooms just for change of scenery. i am writing HTML, drawing, and playing computer games. when this is over i swear im gonna go paint a bridge.

Originally posted by ctrl+alt+del

id watch half

http://www.hundland.com/posters/f/40-Days-and-40-Nights.jpg'>

shit dude, 40 days? thats nothing....

ive gone far longer without sex. not saying it was by my own will, but i mean...

oh, and im surprised more people havent mentioned this, cause i know i would be...

punching the chipmunk.

if i were locked up for 20 days, the rest of you would know it, thered be an epidemic of dead kittens....

Archived