bathoræ

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

whats it say?! bathorae?? you should go a little simpler so you can see the letters, and i would make them the same size and hieght and width and all that shit.. and i wouldnt make 2+ unattatched bars make 1 letter, at least not yet..

not TOO bad... but you got some work to do, as do i...:o

Originally posted by shor

whats it say?! bathorae?? you should go a little simpler so you can see the letters, and i would make them the same size and hieght and width and all that shit.. and i wouldnt make 2+ unattatched bars make 1 letter, at least not yet..

not TOO bad... but you got some work to do, as do i...:o

Thanks for the serious feedback. I'm trying to get to the point where I'm doing at least one outline per day, but I'm a busy girl so it's rough...

Initially, I was going to leave it at an outline, but I had some time on my hands and figured I'd take my chances...

And tease, tell your boy blink to bring it on... especially since I couldn't battle my way out of a wet paper bag...

Originally posted by bathoræ

especially since I couldn't battle my way out of a wet paper bag...

thats some funny shit.

and.. you are a girl?? neat.

but yeah most the time i ever see critique on this forum its always people saying 'go simpler'.. i read one where someone said to learn how to DRAW the letters first... and its a good point, just do everyhting in bars first... then you can add little shit as you go along, it doesnt take much time to get the hang of it... i think...?!@

Originally posted by dust691

are u a good looking girl?

No, definately not. I'd say I'm your typical internet heifer with no purpose in life, destined to spend the rest of my days either alone or with some three-toothed inbred on a farm (maybe this blink dude... if pres will hook it up...).

Not to brag or anything, I know there's chicks out there like me who couldn't even get that far... :D

I agree with going simpler, and in fact expected it. Sometimes you can't help jumping ahead of yourself...

yeah, i always jump ahead of myself...always... im stupid for it too... but hey its ok sometimes im satisfied... im only trying to please myself right?? well, i guess i just dont want a completely ugly style either..

you got AIM or anyhting? howdybillybobjoe <---me

im a 47 year old male from oregon who sits on his computer all day doing nothing but still gets a massive amount of back sweat.... i wish!

Originally posted by shor

.. i read one where someone said to learn how to DRAW the letters first... and its a good point

haha, yes it was a good point wasnt it:cool:

but thats basically all you can say at first, when they do that and come back, THATS when you get all into the technical shit.

thats basically the case here. I can see the letters, but the is bad structure.

I think this lady is trying to use Jedi Mind tricks on yall... Girl you know you are fly!! Keep on practicing and your letters will come around forsure...Not too bad for your second piece.... and Thanks again for all of those labels...Rock on with your bad self......

Haloe5000!!!.......

505 desert crew....

Originally posted by bathoræ

Thanks for the serious feedback. I'm trying to get to the point where I'm doing at least one outline per day, but I'm a busy girl so it's rough...

Initially, I was going to leave it at an outline, but I had some time on my hands and figured I'd take my chances...

And tease, tell your boy blink to bring it on... especially since I couldn't battle my way out of a wet paper bag...

look here yougin tease isa moronic excuse for a human being and he knows this, and my shit looks nothing like your shit and vice versa and if we battled on paper id burn you really bad, tease as well... yes you heard. I been throwing skethces down for 9 fucking years no lie. dont make me go crazy and hafta go back to jail...

Originally posted by robotripp

look here yougin tease isa moronic excuse for a human being and he knows this, and my shit looks nothing like your shit and vice versa and if we battled on paper id burn you really bad, tease as well... yes you heard. I been throwing skethces down for 9 fucking years no lie. dont make me go crazy and hafta go back to jail...

Whoa there cowboy, calm down. Don't think I was serious or anything. As it's been established, I'm in no state to battle anyone, but I would rather be a loser than a bystander if the situation were at hand...

Anyway, still working on it....

and haloe, don't lie to folks... ;)

Originally posted by EveryWhere

maybe try getting your letters to have the same width would help you with flow

Actually, I did an outline on some graph paper and I think I'll stick with that for a bit since it's got easy guidelines....

[look here yougin tease isa moronic excuse for a human being and he knows this, and my shit looks nothing like your shit and vice versa and if we battled on paper id burn you really bad, tease as well... yes you heard. I been throwing skethces down for 9 fucking years no lie. dont make me go crazy and hafta go back to jail...]

damn robotripp if your soo dope lets see what you got why dont you post one of your skethces

not to start beef or anything but im just interested in seeing some sketches from someone as good as you

Originally posted by dust691

how do u pronounce it?

Bathory.... pronounced with a long e (ie. sleep)

Here's some info if you don't know who she is...

Countess Elizabeth Bathory c. 1560-1614

Elizabeth Bathory was born in 1560 into one of the oldest and wealthiest families in Transylvania.

Elizabeth was married to Count Ferencz Nasdasdy when she was 15, he was 26. The count added her surname to his, so the countess kept her name. They lived at Castle Csejthe in the Nyitra country of Hungary. The count spent a great deal of time away from home fighting. His nickname was "The Black Hero of Hungary". While he was away, Elizabeth's manservant Thorko introduced her to the occult.

Elizabeth eloped with a dark stranger briefly, but came home. Luckily the count forgave her. Back at the castle, Elizabeth couldn't stand her domineering mother-in-law. She began torturing the servant girls with the help of her old nurse Iloona Joo. Her other accomplices included the major-domo Johannes Ujvary, Thorko, a forest witch named Darvula and a witch Dorottya Szentes.

In 1600 Ferencz died and Elizabeth's period of real atrocities began. First, she sent her hated mother-in-law away. Elizabeth was very vain and afraid of getting old and losing her beauty. One day a servant girl accidentially pulled her hair while combing it -- Elizabeth slapped the girl's hand so hard she drew blood, which fell onto her own hand. She immediately thought her skin took on the freshness of that of her young maid. She was sure she found the secret of eternal youthful skin!!! She had her major-domo and Thorko strip the maid, cut her and drain her blood into a huge vat. Elizabeth bathed in it to beautify her entire body.

Over the next 10 years Elizabeth's evil henchmen provided her with new girls for the blood-draining ritual and her blood baths. But one of her intended victims escaped and told the authorities about what was happening at Castle Csejthe. King Mathias of Hungary ordered Elizabeth's own cousin, Count Cuyorgy Thurzo, governor of the province to raid the castle. On December 30, 1610 they raided Castle Csejthe. They were horrified by the terrible sights in the castle - one dead girl in the main room, drained of blood and another alive whose body had been pierced with holes; in the dungeon they discoverd several living girls, some of whose bodies had been pierced. Below the castle, they exhumed the bodies of some 50 girls.

Elizabeth was put under house arrest. A trial was held in 1611 at Bitcse. She refused to plead guilty or innocent and never appeared at the trial. A complete transcript of the trial was made at the time and it survices today in Hungary! Johannes Ujvary, major-domo, testified that about 37 unmarried girls has been killed, six of whom he had personally recruited to work at the castle. The victims were tied up and cut with scissors. Sometimes the two witches tortured these girls, or the Countess herself. Elizabeth's old nurse testified that about 40 girls had been tortured and killed.

All the people involved in the killings, except the Countess Bathory and the two witches were beheaded and cremated. The tow accomplices had their fingers torn out and were burned alive. The court never convicted Countess Elizabeth of any crime. Stonemasons were brought to Castle Csejthe to wall up the windows and doors of the bedchamber with the Countess inside. They left a small hole through which food could be passed. King Mathias II demanded the death penalty for Elizabeth but because of her cousin, the prime minister, he agreed to an indefinitely delayed sentence, which really meant solitary confinement for life.

In 1614, four years after she was walled in, one of the guards wanted a look at this famous beauty. He saw her lying face down on the floor. Elizabeth Bathory, the "Blood Countess" was dead.

There are some connections between the Bathorys and the Draculas. The commander of the expedition that helped Dracula regain his throne in 1476 was Prince Steven Bathory. A Dracula fief, Castle Fagaras, became a Bathory possession during the time of Elizabeth. Both families had a dragon design on their family crests.

So anyway, cool name, terrible drawing skills... I'll post something else up when I think I've made some progress or something....

Archived