2 PIECES+BOMB+CHARACTER

Guest Wind

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

dont listen to fr8lover..the only reason he knows what spray paint is , is because he say the cope 2 video...hes only been writing 4 days...

yo i tihnk thats shit is ill dunny..u should draw a marker holding a paint can and post it... or draw a soda bottle holding and soda can yo that shit would be sooooo illll. yo please draw that

fuck fr8 lover that kid smells like kenny g.

Originally posted by fr8lover

new concept sketch:

a CD holding a cassette

hahahahahahahhahahahahha.............OMG..............hahahahahahahha:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

change your name, add a number or somethin'..............practice............letter form............consistancy................balance................composition and shit.....................practice and shit.

.................you just might get good................might....

:confused:

a paint can holding a marker? its a paint can, why would it need a marker? ITS A PAINT CAN

Damn right wigga.....what tha flyin fuck is all that about.....

Its like a dick holdin a hand or something....well i dont know...but i think thats fucked up anyways...ahahahhaa.....man i love bein baked.....ahahhaa

go here and then click on illustrations and youll see tha can that i posted, aint sure if it was conart, but up the top of the pic in brackets it says conart

tho as pistol pointed out it says hex ?

dunno, but if it aint conart , my mistake sorry.

Archived