2 new sketches

ezaROne

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

^^ do u even post flics??....

nice stufff.still u need to work on that E....but nice stufff..its good that ur workin on one style, trust me bouncin back and fourth between styles isnt exactly great...well it didnt work well for me...just keep givin'r

peace

-lameo

Originally posted by CamS

^^ do u even post flics??....

nice stufff.still u need to work on that E....but nice stufff..its good that ur workin on one style, trust me bouncin back and fourth between styles isnt exactly great...well it didnt work well for me...just keep givin'r

peace

-lameo

yes i do sticker thread n nyc thread brickslayes DO U EVER CHECK OUT THOSE????:idea:

this first sketch here isnt all that disagreeable, but i dont like your R's. They look like D's with little sprouty leg contraptions. Your Z and E i also dont find appealing in either.

In your 2nd sketch, same goes for your letters (i see very little differentiation), but your colors are soothing. They are soothing yes, but bland. Some pink or orange or brown in for a little contrast if you use the same on the next sketch. just my two cents

Re: Re: YOU MEAN THIS SHIT???

what the hell were u thinkin??:o :o :o

I wanted a fast throwie 2 do walls i get up with 1 letter instead of the whole tag. Vandal Sauad hasnt caught me yet!

Cams can u post sumthin i dont remember seeing ne of ur flics, if not what thread r they in?;)

Guest chuck s.

Re: Re: YOU MEAN THIS SHIT???

what the hell were u thinkin??:o :o :o

:lol: :lol: :lol: :D :D :D

Archived