Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

2 in one question thread

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by GREENOJOS, Jul 2, 2005.

1. GREENOJOS

GREENOJOS Member

first off, what would be a good motorcycle for a beginner? im looking to spend around $1500-3000 tops on a decent sports bike type motorcycle. looking for good brand names to look for.

also, where can you buy guns online thats legal and get good quality. i have two guns already but im looking for another one. the place i got my first two from is cool and all but they don't have this third one im looking for. so what are soem good sites you can purchase from, and as far as the legal papers you have to sign go to register it, how does that work, do they send you the gun and paper work to fill out, or the paper work first then the gun, how's it play out?

thanks

2. meatlocker

meatlocker Junior Member

i don't have a gun yet, but i have been looking into it. to buy online, you need to arrange to have the gun sent to a dealer where you go and do whatever paperwork is needed.

www.gunbroker.com you can find damned near anything on there. it's like ebay for guns.

3. iloveboxcars

iloveboxcars 12oz Royalty

most sport bikes are good for beginners, you just have to realize you have to go easy on the throttle until you get used to it.

if you consider yourself a "daredevil" to the point where you'd want to go and see how fast it goes in the first week, don't get a bike unless you want to die.

4. GREENOJOS

GREENOJOS Member

yeah ive heard horror stories about kids abusing the throttle when they first start and flipping the bike. i'm not a dare devil per say, but im getting into a bunch of new things and just trying to experience some shit in life. im going sky diving soon and bungee jumping in the near future. trying to live it up.

again, thanks for the info so far, keep the ideas coming.

5. KILLZ

KILLZ New Jack

what state do you live in? first check if the gun that you want is legal in you state?

6. i11igul

i11igul Senior Member

why do you need three guns?

7. sarcasm

sarcasm Elite Member

buy a used bike first. it's cheaper, just as good (if in proper condition) and if u crash it, you won't be as sad. u can get ur name brand bikes if needed also.

8. Tough Love

Tough Love Senior Member

three guns are not enough
    you need more

9. Hokus

Hokus Member

quit being a pussy and buy one illegaly lot cheaper too

10. Tough Love

Tough Love Senior Member

word, u can never have enough weaponry
    if world war 3 breaks out, im with ya

11. GREENOJOS

GREENOJOS Member

i started to collect guns as a hobby somewhat. not to be a gangster or hard ass. my uncle collected them as well.

12. MEROJUANA

MEROJUANA Senior Member

:hatred: CUZ HE GOTTA KILL 3 NIGGAS!! :hatred:

MEROMERO
    BLATBLAT!!
    TAKE DAT!!

13. Dick Quickwood

Dick Quickwood 12oz Loyalist

14. mr.yuck

mr.yuck Veteran Member

There is a gun store down the street from my house. I can go there with the manufacturers name and model number and they will order it. You should try doing that at your place.

15. WhiteOx

WhiteOx Elite Member

motorbikes and guns... your on the path to destruction buddy