2 girls kissing! I want black & white prints!

Boring Bastard

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

it was from a movie titled 'kiss' or 'the kiss' or something. i've got it. (the pic, not the movie).

no offense man, but even the classist picture of two girls kissing, blown up poster size and (especially) framed, instantly becomes fucking cheesy. it screams of frat boy ignorance. any girl that sees it will instantly know that at some point your gona try and talk them into kissing one of their friends.

No big deal...........I'll figure it out on my own.............."The Kiss" would go with the theme at my house anyways........no big deal! Half these kids are rocking torn out pages of the newest issue of Jenna J's new monthly "CLUB MAGAZINE" spread hanging in their basement bedroom at their moms house and getting mad when she goes in their rooms when their 30 yrs old! I know what I'm looking for so it's no biggie fellas...........the girl that I'm with would be cool with me hanging it anyways..........she's on the "bi" tip so it's no biggie......she likes stuff like that.....Thanks anyways........I appreciate the feedback! Take it easy seeks!

I saw an interwiew with an erotic art photographer

and he had a hige black and white print of a point of view

cock sucking with this beautiful woman in a straw hat.

The hat cast a shaddow over her eyes and it just looked

so sexy. oh yeah... she wasn't actually in the act so it's not

as dirty as you might think.

anyways... it was blown up huge and hung over his firelace.

hot hot hot

Originally posted by JimmieWalker

No one missed anything....asickeronius was asking for a particular flick and no one came up with it. I don't know why he edited it out.

I don;t know why either,, I was really hoping to see anything related to women making out...

Guest Pilau Hands

i forget what show this was on...

"Why? Because...it's kissing which we like. And it's girls...and it's both. That's why."

something like that