2 free cups of expensive coffee

Frate_Raper

WOW,I don't drink coffee and the red at the local yuppie coffee shop wants a slice of the raper pie,bitch gets me jacked on expensive java and trys to get me back to her place with some weak ass heart burn story?

Yo I found 100 dollar bill on friday in a pile of leafs

I'm not going to sleep tonight

scream

yo I really hate red heads,I could smash that girlie nine ways from thursday and I pass everytime.....maybe I should try it but it's lady at home ya know.....

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Frate Raper@Jan 17 2006, 01:44 AM

WOW,I don't drink coffee and the red at the local yuppie coffee shop wants a slice of the raper pie,bitch gets me jacked on expensive java and trys to get me back to her place with some weak ass heart burn story?

Yo I found 100 dollar bill on friday in a pile of leafs

I'm not going to sleep tonight

scream

yo I really hate red heads,I could smash that girlie nine ways from thursday and I pass everytime.....maybe I should try it but it's lady at home ya know.....

redheads = fuck yes.

got these 2 twin red heads across the street. uNF they're almost legal ;)

maybe I can drink coffee with them and get sehcs :o

Guest Sparoism

Don't let her bad game stop you...oh yeah, you already got a lady.

I've dated too many redheads but I ended up being best friends with one of them.....what can ya do?

Originally posted by iquit+Jan 17 2006, 03:32 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (iquit - Jan 17 2006, 03:32 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>red heads without freckles.

[/b]

daywalkers!

:o

<!--QuoteBegin-Frate Raper@Jan 17 2006, 02:28 AM

Yeah I got a girl but even if I didn't any chick that says shes needs someone to apply pressure on her chest to make her heart burn go away is either looking to become a victim of a serial killer or has the worst game ever!

OUCH! :X that's some weak shit.